MChat - Chat formatting plugin
READ ME: The Essentials plugin kit kills every other competing plugin. Thus, if you want to use MChat, disable/delete Essentials Chat.
READ THESE BEFORE MAKING A TICKET
Commands with Permission Nodes
Variables for formatting
Misc Help Pages
- MChat - The core of the plugin, provides all the necessary functions expected of a chat formatting plugin, plus some more!
- MChannels - Introduces the feature to create different chat channels that users may join
- MSocial - Adds additional social features such as conversations and custom formatted pms, shouting/yelling, and custom /say formatting.
- MAdvanced - Adds extra functionality such as an AFK Kicker, /who player lookups, and /online player lists.
- Provides chat message formatting
- Provides a reload command (/mchat reload [info/config/censor] = mchat.reload)
- Provides Prefix/Suffix support to players join/leave/kick/ban messages
- Custom leave/join/kick messages
- Supports All major Perm plugins
- Supports Color codes
- Defaults to normal formatting if nothing defined in config
- Config is auto-created and auto-updated
- Can switch to API only mode
- 3 Different Colour Code types
- Custom Variables
MChat is now heavily dependent on Vault for interacting with other plugins, please remember to always use the latest released version, to prevent any issues.
Latest Dev Build of MChat
Dev builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
My Other Plugins
Please donate to help support me :D
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- May 15, 2014
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files