Will be continued as MarriagePlus
What does the Plugin do?
Note: Click here for the Bukkit forum.
Marriage allows you to Marry another Player in Minecraft! You can gain benefits from the Marriage, for now it is a Teleport Command that only work for the Married Couple.
- Java 6 / 7 are supported
- Database types are MySQL or FlatFiles (default)
- Permissions depends on Vault.
- Economy depends on Vault.
- Marry a Player
- Teleport to Married Player
Upcoming features here.
List of available Commands
- /marry <Playername> - Marry the Player
- /marry list - Lists all Married Players
- /marry accept - Accept a Marry Request
- /marry deny - Deny a Marry Request
- /marry divorce <Playername> - divorces the Marriage
- /marry <Playername> <Playername> - Only usable as a Priest
- /marry tp <Playername> - Teleport to Married Player
How to Install?
- Download the newest version of the plugin.
- Start your Bukkit Server and close it
- Setup your Config File
- Setup your localization or use pre-localizations
Known Bugs / Issues / Requests
No known Bugs
If you found a bug, having an issue or want to submit a request, please Submit a Ticket.
New version 1.4.1 release:
- Fixed v1.4 Mysql errors
- Fixed issues with messages
old version 1.4 release:
- Implemented Priest
- Implemented server announcements
- Implemented notifications
- Implemented Permission node for /marry divorce
- Implemented language system
See the full Changelog here.
- Date created
- Mar 26, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 20, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files