What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Start a race on a track with item boxes
- Allow music to begin playing
- Drive over an item box
- Item roulette sound will play, which cuts the music
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- I'm pretty sure the music should play continuously until the end of the file, but it is cut out once an item is picked up.
- All of my volume sliders (in minecraft) are maxed out, and the music does play until the item issue.
What version of the product are you using?
- Bukkit 1.7.2-R0.2
- ucars v17.2
- MarioKart v6
- ProtocolLib v3.1.3-SNAPSHOT
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- No error is produced in console or in-game
Please provide any additional information below.
- I'd just like to thank you for implementing a custom music feature!
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Jun 04, 2014
- Feb 23, 2014
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.