is a plugin that allows the user to fly away on a carpet made of glass. By using the command /mc <size>, a carpet is created. If no size is specified, a 5x5 carpet is created by default. By entering /mc again, the carpet disappears from the world. To go down, the user simply has to crouch down or do /mcs then look down to go down. This plugin makes a great donator perk if your running a large server and you would like to reward your members.
There is however three versions of this plugin, Master, NMS and LITE.
The Master build includes everything below.
- WorldGuard support. (block players from using the carpet in certain areas)
- Vault support. (economy)
- NoCheatPlus support.
- Tons of customization through the config.
- and much more!
The NMS build is the same as the Master only with one major difference. It uses NMS code (net.minecraft.server) for drawing the carpet. This results in significant speed enhancements. However this build can break with each and every Minecraft update.
The LITE build is just a basic carpet. Nothing more.
- None of the above ^
- Minor speed enhancements from the reduced code.
- /magiccarpet OR /mc - Enables / disables the MagicCarpet.
- /magiclight OR /ml - Lights up your MagicCarpet.
- /carpetswitch OR /mcs - Switches how the Carpet goes down. (shift or by looking down)
- /magicreload OR /mr - Reloads MagicCarpet.
- /magiccarpetbuy OR /mcb - Is used to buy the carpet if charge is enabled.
- /magictools OR /mct - Draws a enderchest and workbench on the players magic carpet.
There are also some hidden features to /mc, for example. /mc <size>, /mc <material>, /mc give <player>, /mc take <player>, /mc <color>. Also /ml can also be used for /ml <material>.
- Same as Master
- /magiccarpet or /mc - Enables / disables the MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mc - Allows a player to use MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mc.SIZE - Allows the carpet to operate at the specified size.
- magiccarpet.ml - Allows a player to light there carpet up.
- magiccarpet.mcs - Allows a player to switch the way they go down.
- magiccarpet.mr - Allows a player to reload MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mct - Allows a player to have a ender chest and workbench on there MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.np - Allows a player to not pay time based charges or one time fees.
- magiccarpet.* - Allows a player to have access to every MagicCarpet permission.
- Same as Master
- magiccarpet.mc - Allows the player to use MagicCarpet.
If your server allows custom carpets, you can use these custom materials to give your carpet a bit more style. This is for the full version only.
STONE, GRASS, DIRT, COBBLESTONE, WOOD, BEDROCK, GOLD ORE, IRON ORE, COAL ORE, LOG, LEAVES, SPONGE, GLASS, LAPIS ORE, LAPIS BLOCK, SANDSTONE, WOOL, GOLD BLOCK, IRON BLOCK, DOUBLE STEP, BRICK, BOOKSHELF, MOSSY COBBLESTONE, OBSIDIAN, DIAMOND ORE, DIAMOND BLOCK, SNOW BLOCK, CLAY, PUMPKIN, NETHERRACK, MYCEL, NETHER BRICK, ENDER STONE, HUGE MUSHROOM 1, HUGE MUSHROOM 2, MELON BLOCK, COAL BLOCK, EMERALD BLOCK, HARD CLAY, QUARTZ BLOCK, STAINED GLASS, STAINED CLAY
GLOWSTONE, JACK O LANTERN
Some materials have support for materialData. This allows the players to change the color of the material. You can do this with...
WOOL, STAINED GLASS, STAINED CLAY
Here is a list of supported colors...
white, orange, magenta, light blue, yellow, lime, pink, gray, light gray, cyan, purple, blue, brown, green, red, black
Make sure to enable custom-carpets in the config. Then just type /mc lime stained glass. If lights is enabled in the config do /ml. This will cause the carpet to light up. However if your using stained glass the carpet has a glowing effect which seems to get more intense at night.
This is for the Master and NMS builds only.
# Be sure to use /mr if you change any settings here while the server is running. pvp-hide: true charge-timebased: false charge-amount: 20.0 default-size: 5 pvp: false light-material: glowstone change-liquids: 'true' center-light: false charge-packages: - alpha:3600:5.0 - beta:7200:10.0 physics-fun: false lights: false save-carpets: true magic: true tools: false custom-lights: false charge: false charge-time: 1800 crouch-descent: true max-size: 7 carpet-material: glass custom-carpets: false
- crouch-descent - Crouch to descend by default?
- center-light - Light the carpet up with the magic light by default?
- default-size - The default size for all carpets.
- carpet-material - The carpet material.
- light-material - The magic light material.
- max-size - The max size for all carpets.
- custom-carpets - Allow carpets to use custom materials?
- custom-lights - Allows the magic light to use custom materials?
- lights - Allow the magic light to be used?
- save-carpets - Saves stuff, like if a player has a carpet and its size, material, etc.
- charge - Charge players to use magic carpet?
- charge-amount - The amount that should be charged.
- change-liquids - This allows or prevents the carpet from replacing water or lava. To only replace water change 'true' to 'water'.
- tools - This allows players to get a ender chest and workbench on there MagicCarpet.
- charge-time - This is the default time that is given for initial payment. (in seconds)
- charge-packages - This specifies the default packages available. For instance "alpha:3600:5.0". Alpha is the package name, 3600 the time (in seconds), and 5.0 the cost.
- charge-timebased - If enabled will charge players to use magiccarpet on a time basis.
- magic - If enabled will display fireworks when enabling / disabling the Magic Carpet.
- physics-fun - This allows MagicCarpet to mess with in-game physics. I wouldn't enable this. As it can result in floating torches and such.
- pvp - This prevents entity damage when using the carpet to damage or get damaged by other entities (players and mobs)
- pvp-hide - This hides the carpet when a player gets attacked or is attacking other entities (players and mobs)
In order to prevent a carpet from entering a specific area with WorldGuard. Do this...
- Create a region. (/region define test player)
- Block the carpet (/region flag test blocked-cmds /mc /magiccarpet)
- Enjoy! Now carpets cannot enter or be activated in this area.
Please report any suggestions or bugs you find on the Tickets Page.
The YouTube video on this page hasn't been updated lately. If you've got some YouTube and video making skills, private message me a link to your video and I'll replace the above one.
If you are experiencing lag try disabling lights in the config or using the NMS / LITE builds.
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 23, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files