What does this plugin do ?
This plugin can read lua files to interact with your bukkit servers. In fact, the basic functionnality is to read your lua scripts from the lua folder and execute it into your bukkit server. The plugin has config.yml file and handle lua error to the console and/or to the log file.
About Lua Interpreter
Note : I'm afraid about McLuaBukkit which do much works that my plugin, so I will be imaginative to add some things that McLuaBukkit doesn't have as idea :D
Current beta release : 1.1.0 for Bukkit 1.4.7 (Working with 1.5.1 beta)
Want to help ?
No problems ! Just asking me with PM and I will come to you when the test server is on and if you can come :P
To see some lua example scripts, you can go to there now.
What can we do in lua (with this plugin) ?
Actually, this plugin is Work In Progress. That means the plugin doesn't have all function it can handle. (See below for features of this plugin)
Actually, you can :
- Broadcast a message with sv.broadcast("Your message");
- Create a custom command (/li yourcmd) and now (/yourcmd)
- Hook some event like onBlockBreak, onPlayerJoin ...
- Change the world's blocks
I make a page to explain how to do some things : 'How to ?' page
Actually, not a lot of commands are coded. But we have :
- /li and /li help - give you an help about the plugin
- /li list - this will list all lua files and their status (OK or ERROR)
- /li book - give help about 'book and quill' system (Not working on server and little bit bugged with pages>=2)
In future, we will have :
- /li reload - already exist but a little bit bugged
- Events hook (like commands, changed block, player joins ...)
- Functions to modify world and player
- And lots of stuff which you can code ;)
How to install ?
- Download the last jar file of Lua Interpreter
- Put the jar file into your plugins directory
- Reload/restart your server
Dan200 - Helped me understanding how LuaJ works !
My friends - Helped me at testing it and find any bugs
Server owner - For testing my plugins and give me feedback
- 3 comments
- Date created
- Jan 22, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 06, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files