Be sure to back up your config and lang.properties before updating.
- Fix bug with giving all permissions to everyone
- Fix lottery broadcasting bug when buying lottery tickets on signs.
- Updated to 1.7.2-R0.2
- Got rid of the lottery value "seed".
- Lotteries now use a more secure, random and more unpredictable way of picking a winner.
- Mojang has currently done away with IDs for blocks and items, which affects Bukkit, which means that you will have to use the their actual names. Have no fear though, you can always look up the the names in the 'items.yml' that generates when starting the plugin.
- When not using a vault, a "ghost" item may appear when withdrawing items from a player's inventory that will disappear if right clicked with.
- There have been reports of player's tickets getting deleted. The cause is unknown at this point.
- Signs reportedly stop updating. I have rewritten and looked at my project multiple times and the cause is unknown.
May contain some other minor/major bugs, any help isolating these issues is greatly appreciated.