This plugin will be a Minecraft version of "League of Legends".
Two teams have to destroy the enemy towers and the enemy nexus.
- if you want to support my work, please use the "Donate" button in the upper right corner.
- Play League of Legends for free: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=517ebb80f11c6564806002
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leaguemc
- Twitter: @dev_multidude
We are looking for new, enthusiastic developers to join the team If you are interested please send a PM to either Elicis or multidude stating why you think you should join the team and any previous plugins you have worked on.
Arenas are the worlds which are used to play games.
Note: If you want to use a world you already have, you have to copy this world in your server-folder and create an arena with the name of this world.
Here you have a list of commands and permissions( + a small tutorial): Arenas
Contains the Turrets + Nexus
Champions are the main characters in this game.
To learn more about the champions and their abilitys cklick here: Champions
- -buy items in the shop
- -items can give you extra damage, armor, ...
- -keep items on death
- -max 6 items
1. More Champions:
With 1GB of RAM you can run 6-10 Arenas.
Every Additional GB adds up to 20 Arenas.
But most of the servers can't handle more than 200 Users so more than 20 Arenas would be a waste.
Currently working on:
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Date created
- Jan 23, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 17, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- League of Minecraft
- Recent files