LoginSecurity is a lightweight password authorization plugin. You can optionally set a password each time you enter the server, adding a double layer of security to your account. The password is stored inside the configuration file, nobody else except the server owner can access or modify it.
How does it work?
Install the pluign to your /plugins/ directory, then start your server.
Type /register <password>, your account is now locked with a password.
For each time you login, make sure to use /login <password>.
- Register your account optional or required (change in config)
- 5 useful commands to manage your password
- Saving supported in SQLite and MySQL
- Encryption available in: MD5, SHA, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 and PHPBB3
- Custom encoder: UTF-8 and UTF-16
- Customizeable login session
- Customizeable login timeout
- Custom min and max length for passwords
- Messager API for client mods
- User friendly experiance
- Converter for xAuth (detects if xAuth is installed)
- Easy to use
- Blocks anything from happening before logged in (commands, movement ,etc.)
- Supports blindness effect for login
- Prevents being kicked by orther players loging in with your name
Session login allows the user to log in right after they logged out and not have to type in their password again. (1 minute time limit of being logged out, stores IP during that time to keep everything safe)
/lac - Admin command, rmpass and reload
/register <password> - Set your password
/rmpass - Removes your password
/login <password> - Login with your password
/changepass <old> <new> - change your password
/logout - Logout
- ls.admin - allows admin command
This tutorial is outdated, alot of things have changed after v2.0
Orther tutorials: German (by MineCraftler4Live)
MD5 support Add an IP lock Add a login session Fix /changepass Add a language.yml for language support add login timeout add ip checker
- Players can mount/dismount and ride on vehicles while not logged in
This plugin is connecting to mojang services to conver old data to new UUID data. It sends a request for every single player stored in your database, wich only hapends if you upgrade from 2.0.8 or lower to 2.0.9 or higher. This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
If you want to support me working on this project, please donate.
It helps me alot to keep my projects up.
Donate at the top right corner
Table of contents
- 1 LoginSecurity
- 2 How does it work?
- 3 Features
- 4 Commands
- 5 Permissions
- 6 Video
- 7 To do
- 8 Known Bugs
- 9 Disclaimer
- 10 Links
- 11 Donate
- Date created
- Jul 07, 2012
- Last update
- May 02, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files