With LightDetector you can create very simple light detectors which you can use in your redstone circuits!
This plugin is a rewrite of Rahazan's LightSensor. He couldn't update his plugin any more so I offered to take over the plugin :)
LightDetector uses the same setup as Rahazan's LightDetector. Lever as the switch with a glass block on top, as seen in this picture.
Check out the forums! You can find many more designs there.
- Very simple detector setup - See pictures above.
- Efficient - Only detectors in loaded chunks are activated.
- Configurable - See the configuration settings.
- lightlevel: [0-15] - The light level needed to turn the power on.
- skylightonly: [true/false] - Only detect light form the sun or all light (only in version 1.2 and later)
- lightcheckinterval: [ticks] - The interval in which the detectors check if the light level changed. (20 ticks = 1 second)
- invert: [true/false] - Inverts the detector meaning it will switch on when below set light level
To do list:
Let me know! :) I would like to keep this plugin simple though.
If you like what I'm doing. Consider donating :) Please use the donate button in the top right.
- Date created
- Apr 13, 2012
- Last update
- May 29, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files