Lifestones are stationary devices that players can attune to. When they die they are resurrected at the last lifestone they used.
- An admin can create lifestones throughout their server.
- A player punches a button to attune to the lifestone.
- Upon death or /command, the user will return to their last used lifestone.
- Users can then choose, build and decorate their own respawn area.
- Lifestones can also serve as save points in adventure/event worlds
- Java 6+
- A permissions plugin.
- WorldBorder, for randomTP command.
- Add the Lifestones.jar to your server.
- Added Lifestones' permissions to your permission plugin.
- /lifestone : Recall to your lifestone.
- /lifestones create : Create a lifestone at your location.
- /lifestones reload: Reload the plugin and config.
- /lifestones randomtp: Teleport to a random location in your current world.
- /lifestones list: List all registered lifestones.
- /lifestones tp [index]: Teleport to a lifestone from the list.
- /lifestones near: Get the nearest lifestone to the user.
- /lifestones attunement list: List all registered attunement points.
- /lifestones attunement tp: Teleport to a player's attunement point.
- /lifestones attunement setdefault: Set the server's default attunement point, new players to the server get auto attuned there.
- /lifestones release: Release attunement to players current lifestone.
- lifestones.attunement.setdefault: true
- lifestones.attunement.list: true
- lifestones.attunement.tp: true
- mysql: Typical mysql info.
- preferAsyncDBCalls: Run DB save/loading in a separate thread, helps aleve lag.
- setUnregisteredLifestonesToAir: When breaking (removing) a lifestone, set all the lifestone blocks to air.
- protectLifestoneRadius: Block radius around a lifestone to protect from modification.
- debugMessages: some debug messages.
- attuneDelay: delay in seconds to attune to a lifestone.
- recallDelay: delay in seconds to recall to a lifestone.
- protectPlayerAfterRecallDuration: Duration in seconds to protect players from PvP after recalling.
- randomTPRadius: Radius around 0,0 to random teleport someone.
- rowsPerPage: How many lifestones per page to show in the list command.
- lookAtNearestLS: When using the near command, aim the user in the direction of the block.
- callBlockPlaceEvent: Call block placement events so other plugins can log the lifestone place/break.
- localeFile: File to pull message strings from.
- allowPerWorldAttunement: Player returns to their lifestone in the current world.
- fallbackToOtherWorldLifestone: Fallback to attunement in other worlds if player hasn't attuned in their current world.
- Find translators. Apply translations here
Source code available here.
Bitcoin donate: 1BxBWr7qKfKXUu8oTUXAhdmGpqGMyeNZs4
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
- Date created
- Nov 27, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 24, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files