Let It Rain
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be caught in a rainstorm of pigs falling from the sky? Your search is over!
With Let It Rain, you will be able to spawn massive storms of mobs over yourself or other players. You can control the creature type, the amount, the radius and the target. Raining TNT, arrows, snowballs and all blocks/items also available (see notes for more). LetItRain generates a config.yml which lets you edit the blacklist, the default values and the message that will be displayed when a command is called. Zeus and Strike commands also available. Please read "Notes" as there are some exceptions.
Commands & permissions :
Exclude [ ] and < > when executing a command.
[ ] = Required
<> = Optional
|/rain||[entity] <player/coord name> <amount/duration (eg. 10s)> <radius>||rain creatures/blocks from the sky||LetItRain.rain|
|/rain zeus||<player/coord name> <amount> <radius>||Invoke the power of Zeus||LetItRain.rain.lightning|
|/rain potion:[potion type]||<player/coord name> <amount> <radius>||Rain potions bottles (no splash)||LetItRain.rain|
|/firerain||[entity] <player/coord name> <amount/duration (eg. 10s)> <radius>||rain burning creatures from the sky||LetItRain.firerain|
|/rain add||[coordinate name]||add coordinate||LetItRain.rain.coordinates|
|/rain remove||[coordinate name]||remove coordinate||LetItRain.rain.coordinates|
|/launcher||spawn the grenade launcher item||LetItRain.launcher|
|/slaughter||<radius> <x> <y> <z> <world>||kill all creatures in defined radius or locaition/world||LetItRain.slaughter|
|/removeitems||<radius> <x> <y> <z> <world>||remove all dropped items in defined radius or locaition/world||LetItRain.removeItems|
|/strike||[player]||kill specified player with a lightning bolt||LetItRain.strike|
|/zeus or /z||Spawn Zeus' lightning bolt||LetItRain.zeus|
|Only Permission||Bypass Zeus Delay||LetItRain.zeus.bypass|
Please Read The Following :
- LetItRain.* permission gives the player all the plugin's permissions
- <entity> can be any mob, "arrows", "TNT", "snowballs", "xpOrbs", "fireballs", etc, as well as ALL blocks (ID or name). Check config.yml for complete list, all case-insensitive
- Raining lava or water actually spawns a massive carpet in the sky! Use at your own risks, there is NO UNDO!
- Rain potions using the following command: /rain potion:<potion_name>
- Rain zeus (or lightnings) can damage your world and has no UNDO. If your intention is do not damage the world, set the configuration Lightning explosion power to 0, this will only spawn the fire. **
- The parameter <player> <amount> and <radius> for /rain command are OPTIONAL. e.g : '/rain pigs' would use the default values in config.yml and will rain on yourself
- Add an 's' after the amount to make it the duration of the rain (in seconds) instead of amount. The creature amount will then be defined automatically based on the given radius to prevent epic lag!
- rain (& firerain) and strike commands can be used from console but requires the <player> parameter
What's To Come :
Add coordinate to slaughter command Rain lightning Rain blocks with data types (ie. 95:1)
- Potion splash
Video by Ultibyte:
Video by WoopaGaming:
Since 4.1.1, MCStats :
To disable, change 'opt-out' to true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
- Date created
- Jan 22, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 31, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Let It Rain
- Recent files
- Optional dependency
- RedProtect World