Lava Furnace - Furnaces that run on lava:
The original idea of this plugin was to allow players to create a furnace that would run on lava but not consume buckets. Beginning in v1.3 Minecraft returns buckets to the user when used in a furnace. So, that LavaFurnace feature is not necessary anymore. However, this plugin has been about so much more then that original idea for quite some time now.
Lava Furnace allows for customization by admins for fuel burn time, smelt/cook time, per player cook times and amount of furnaces per player. There are production chests for fueling and smelting. The furnace is smart and can output redstone current to tell you when it needs fueled and when its chests have items in them. All these features and more are customizable by admins for personal preference in balancing or even cheating if you so choose. The Lava Furnace plugin gives back so much more then a simple bucket from lava bucket fuel.
- User created Furnaces that run on lava
- Also can be used with regular fuel sources through the Minecraft furnace interface.
- Potential to create infinitely fueled furnaces via config file
- Can set furnace burn times up to 2147483647 via config
- Can set furnace cook times from 1 to 10x normal speed via config
- Can define the blocks a furnace is created from via config
- Works with multi-worlds
- Supports many different Permissions plugins
- OPs fallback if permissions not used.
- Lava level is easily viewable through glass door and changes with burn time of furnace
- Optional small or large Production Chests (*based on Zarius's idea)
- Optional Custom Smelt-ables via config
- Production chest smelt priority from TOP LEFT to BOTTOM RIGHT
- Per user cook times, per item cook times from 1 to 10x normal speed via commands
- Per user group Build limits
- Source chest can be used as a fuel chest
- Lavafurnace Sign can show remaining Lava fuel percent
- Redstone outputs for smeltables, processed chests and fuel supply
- Better compatibility with plugins that like to add buckets to lava fueled furnaces
- Smarter Furnaces now only use lava fuel from the crucible when there is something to smelt
- Can connect with AutoSort plugin for automated fueling
Detailed Readme Everything not explained on this page is in the Readme!
Tutorial Video (by IngrownPenguin)
RedStone Tutorial Video
- /lfadd <username>
- adds a user to the list of player furnaces monitored for custom cook times
- /lfrem <username>
- removes a user from the list of player furnaces monitored for custom cook times
- /lfset <username> <itemname or itemid> <multiplier 1 - 10>
- changes the specified item to the specified multiplier for the given player
- /lflist <username>
- lists a given players custom cook time settings.
- reloads lavafurnace database and config files.
if you like this plugin and want to support me. Its much appreciated. :-)
Donate With BitCoin 1NfcRtfUgqmQc3o3wKtN4k6MLKJSAetyHc
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 18, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Lava Furnace
- Recent files