Turn on lamps by clicking them and with WorldEdit!
LampControl allows players to use a specified item to turn on Redstone Lamps and keep them on. This plugin is lightweight and does not use a database to keep the lamps on. LampControl changes the state of the block to ON in your world and keeps it that way until the block is updated. This means you could even use this plugin to turn on lamps, remove the plugin, and the lamps would still be on.
- Turn on/off Lamps with item (default: flint/steel)
- Turn on Lamps with WorldEdit
- OPs can turn on/off lamps with their hand
- BONUS: Turn on/off Powered Rails just like lamps
- Plugin automatically checks for updates
- Choose the LampControl Item
- Use permissions or allow everyone to control lamps
- Enable/Disable pressure plates controlling lamps
- Enable/Disable OPs turn on lamps with their hand
- Enable/Disable lamp toggling
- Enable/Disable powered rail toggling.
- Enable/Disable automatic update notifications
All of the commands below will set the lamps in a WorldEdit selection to ON.
- /<command> [percentage] - Set a percentage of random lamps to be turned ON
- /<command> off [percentage] - Set a percentage of random lamps to be turned OFF
- /<command> update - Update to the latest version of LampControl
- lampcontrol.use (Only applies if usePermissions: true)
- lampcontrol.worldedit (Allows using lamp to turn on lamps)
- lampcontrol.hand (Allows turning on lamps with an empty hand)
- lampcontrol.update (Notifies user of updates and allows updating command)
In the unlikely event that you missed it in the previous four sections, this plugin has an update checking system! It will automatically notify you of available updates for the plugin and let you download them using the command /lc update. You can disable this feature in the config.
- Date created
- Jul 30, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 11, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files