KingKits - By KingFaris10
What is KingKits?
KingKits is not the ordinary kit plugins that allows players to use kits in PvP. This plugin is special as it has in-game commands that allows you to create kits and delete kits. You can also use /pvpkit <kit> or a sign to choose a kit. Also, there is a custom ability kit plugin that allows a kits to have special abilities such as if a player using the kit called "Snowman" (Customizable in config) throws a snowball at a target, the target gets the blindness potion effect for a certain amount of seconds.
Configuration settings and section for Developers are at the bottom of this page.
- Multi-world support
- Kit command
- Sign kits
- Special abilities for kits
- Creating/deleting/renaming kits in-game
- Disabling/enabling commands
- QuickSoup to refill your health/hunger
- A refill command to refill your bowl(s)
- Economy: Cost per kits, money per kill, losing money per death.
- Easy configuration
- In-game configuration editing
- Killstreaks and scores
- Developer friendly (Open source code and hooks)
There are many more features so try out KingKits!
If "Use economy" in the economy config is enabled, you must have Vault.
Creating KingKits signs
1. Place down a sign.
2. On the first line type "[Kit]" (configurable).
3. On the second line type the kit name.
4. On the other lines you can type whatever you like.
5. Right click on the sign to activate it.
Note - If your kit sign in the config is set to "[Kit]", you must disable Essentials kits for KingKits signs to work.
English tutorial (by me) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvGcfuMn3YI
English tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHYYKmqZ2rs
Portuguese tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER7GWLXNR74
Spanish tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8cQjdq5o0
- /kingkits <command>
~ The KingKits plugin command. Right now you can have /kingkits config list, /kingkits config <property> <value>, /kingkits reload and /kingkits killstreak.
- /pvpkit [<kit>|<kit> <player>]
~ The command to list/set your/a player's kit.
- /createkit <kit>
~ The command to create a kit using all the items in your inventory.
- /deletekit <kit>
~ The command to delete a kit.
- /renamekit <kit> <newkit>
~ The command to rename a kit.
- /kingkits reload (/reloadkits in previous versions below v1.1.2)
~ The command to reload all the configurations. (Configurations at the bottom of the page)
- /kingkits killstreak
~ The command to view your killstreaks.
- /refill [<all>]
~ The command to refill the bowl in your hand or refill all the bowls in your inventory.
- kingkits.kit.use ~ Use /pvpkit <kit>
- kingkits.kit.use.other ~ Use /pvpkit <kit> <player>
- kingkits.kit.list ~ Use /pvpkit or kit list signs to list the kits. (PvPKit command requires kingkits.kit.use)
- kingkits.kit.create ~ Use /createkit <kit>
- kingkits.kit.delete ~ Use /deletekit <kit>
- kingkits.kit.rename ~ Use /rename <kit> <newkit>
- kingkits.kit.sign.use ~ Use kit signs.
- kingkits.kit.sign.create ~ Create kit signs.
- kingkits.kit.sign.list ~ Create kit list signs.
- kingkits.kits.<kit> ~ Use a certain kit.
- OP ~ Use /kingkits reload
- kingkits.compass ~ Change the compass pointer to the nearest player.
- kingkits.quicksoup ~ Drink soup instantly and heal/feed the player.
- kingkits.refill.single ~ Use /refill
- kingkits.refill.all ~ Use /refill <all>
- kingkits.command.config ~ Use /kingkits config
- kingkits.command.killstreak ~ Use /kingkits killstreak
I have also uploaded a plugin called KingKitsSpecial which allows a few kits to have cool special abilities.
Kits Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-kits/
Enchantments Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-enchantments/
Lores Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-lores/
Potion Effects Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-potions/
Dyes Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-dyes/
Cost Per Kit Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-cost-per-kit/
Killstreaks Configuration: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/kingkits/pages/configuration-killstreaks/
I have made it so you developers can hook into this plugin and make your own kits or something like that. You can obtain the kits list and get a player's kit, etc.
You can modify the source code in any way as long as you don't claim this as your code and/or plugin.
You can use the source code from this plugin as long as you give credit to KingFaris10. You cannot just copy the whole plugin.
1. Custom messages (support for different languages).
2. Add item data to GUI items.
3. Add sound-effects.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can opt out of this service by editing plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
Feel free to post suggestions in the comments box! I'm always looking for new cool ideas so go ahead! I will read them ;)
Other plugins by KingFaris10
Check out all my other cool plugins!
AdminFun: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/AdminFun/ | Let your admins have fun using awesome trolling/broadcast commands!
ItemRenamer: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/Rename-Items/ | Rename items (Supports colour codes) without the use of anvils! Also, you can add lores to your item.
EasyPermissionsEx: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/EasyPex/ | Make all the commands easier and shorter for PermissionsEx and make life 100x times more easier =)
CommandPortals: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cmdportals/ | Link locations with commands and run commands when a player steps in a specific location.
The purpose of this plugin was to help PvP servers get a kit plugin that allows players to use kits with enchantments, lores and custom names. Also, if you do have a developer or you are one, you can make your own special abilities.
Like this plugin? Tell your friends about it too!
- Date created
- Apr 24, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files