King of the Hill is a minigame in which several teams compete to control a small area called the hill. To score, a team has to dominate the ever-shifting position of the hill. The first team to a designated score, or the team with the highest score when the match ends, will win the game.
This project is still in planning. It will be some time before I complete a beta stable enough to uploaded to BukkitDev.
MY LIFE HAS BECOME BUSY AS OF LATE, SO IT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED TO RELEASE A STABLE BUILD FOR PUBLIC USE.
- Customizable Arena names.
- Allow or Disallow commands for players while in arenas.
- Spectating and Lobbies.
- Two Teams (Red and Blue).
- Customizable Hill number and duration of each Hill.
- Customizable Classes with permissions(hopefully).
- More to come as I fully flesh out this plugin.
Note: I am not planning on adding any Free for all support to this plugin.
You can view the progress on the plugin on this page.
While I have not added commands (or permissions) as of yet, I plan to add the following:
- Joining and Leaving
- Creating and Deleting arenas.
- Forcing an Arena to start or end.
- Commands to set important locations (lobbies, spawnpoints, etc.)
- Command to reload and save configuration file(s).
Because this project is a work in progress (WIP), there could be several structural and feature changes between now and the first release. To help in this process, or to get a say in what you want in this plugin, please feel free to leave a comment or pm me on devBukkit.