KillCounter 2.0 by iToobi
Current Version: 2.0.1
- This Plugin is the perfect method to count and store kills when playing the Survivalgames or any other pvp-based-maps. The Players can read out their score and the scores of other Players. Additionally, Players can see what the current highscore is, and which Player holds it. A Reward-System can give Players rewards if the Player reaches a specified amount of kills. The Players are able to see the scoreboard and their position in the scoreboard. (The Plugin also counts Bow-Kills).
- Version 2.0.0 is a complete rewrite of the old plugin, including an API, faster algorithms and more efficient data storage.
- Reward-System (see "Rewards system" for further information)
- Let the Player check its own current score (kills,deaths,KDR ...)
- Let the Player check other Player's current score
- Ingame-Admin-Command to reset kills to 0
- Let the Player know the scoreboard
- Let the Player know its position in the scoreboard
- Copy the KillCounter.jar in your plugins folder
- Restart your Server
- The Plugin generates a Folder in /plugins/KillCounter
- IMPORTANT: when updating from 1.4.1 be sure do delete the complete KillCounter folder before going on. When updating in general, delete your config-file and let it generate a new one. You can copy&paste your custom nodes in there.
- On the first run or even if the files don't exist, the plugin will create the config and data folder
- Files for new players are only added if neccessary
- /kc </> : shows version and license info
- /kc reset <name> : resets stats of a player
- /kc resetall : resets all stats
- /score [name] : shows your own stats or stats of given player
- /top [amount] : shows top players
- /top me : shows your position in the scoreboard
- kc.admin : gives access to all admin commands
- kc.see.self : gives access to own statistics
- kc.see.other : gives access to statistics of everyone
- You can reward players for their kills with items. If you set REWARD_KILLS in the config to 5, players will get the reward every time they reach an amount of kills that (KILLS mod REWARD_KILLS) = 0, that means for example with 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 12995 kills.
- Set REWARD_KILLS = to 0 or -1 to disable the rewards system
- DEBUG : enables debug-mode
- RANKING_COMPUTE_DELAY : delay for recomputing the scoreboard order (very resource consuming) in milliseconds, DO NOT set too low
- SYNC_SCHEDULER : sets if schedulers for recomputing should run synced, set to false for better performance, but this might cause crashs
- DEFAULT_TOP_AMOUNT : default amount of players showed when doing "/top"
- RESET_ON_DEATH : set to true if you want to reset the stats of a player automaticly when he dies
- HEADER_MSG : header of the stats chat representation
- ENTRY_MSG : an entry of the stats chat representation
- TOP_ENTRY : entry of the scoreboard chat representation
- TOP_HEADER : header of the scoreboard chat representation
- REWARD_MSG : message sent to player when receiving reward
- ANNOUNCE_ON_KILL : set to true if you want no let the player know its current kills after every kill
- ANNOUNCE_MSG : message sent to player whenever he kills somebody
- REWARD_KILLS : kills for giving reward, "5" means player get rewards when reaching 5;10;15;20;25 ... kills
- REWARD_ITEMS : itemslist for rewards, format: <id>.<amount>,<id2>.<amount2> ...
- You can access the statistics from within another plugin easily. Just include KillCounter to your buildpath and add it as dependency. To access a users Stats-Entry do either Stats.get("playername") or Stats.get(playerobj). These objects hold all neccessary methods for viewing and editing the saved stats-values.
- You can find a download-link for the latest version on the right site of this page.
- Versions +1.4 are tested for craftbukkit-1.2.5-R2.0
- Versions +2.0 are tested for craftbukkit-1.6.4-R0.1
- All versions are tested with PermissionsEx-Plugin
- Currently none
If you enjoy the plugin, spread the word or send me a little donation.
If you know other Bugs or have a request for a new function feel free to contact me by using the comment-function. Thanks.
- Date created
- May 04, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 13, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files