Latest Version: 1.0
kEconomy is a plugin that I've made, and am very proud of. It took me a while to debug and figure out, and here it is. It's very easy to use, with few permissions, easy commands, and a lot of potential.
start-amount: 30.0 money: KeybordPiano459: 40.0
start-amount is the amount of money that players get when they first join the server. money is a list of players and the amounts of money they have. It updates whenever the plugin is disabled.
- /money - Check Your Current Balance
- /money [give] [player] [amount] - Give a Player Money
- /money [help] - View this Screen
- /money [pay] [player] [amount] - Pay Someone Money
- /money [view] [player] - View Another Player's Balance
- keconomy.money.give - Give Players (Spawned) Money | /money [give]
- keconomy.money.pay - Pay Players Money | /money [pay]
- keconomy.money.view - Check Your Balance | /money
- keconomy.money.view.others - Check Other Player Balances | /money [view]
The ones below are already in progress
- Change Currency Info (Dollar, Dollars, $)
- Give me Ideas!
- Vault Support
- Metrics Statistics
- 5 comments