This plugin acts as cloud storage for items that anyone (with the proper permission nodes or in the same group) can give and take items to/from. However, in order to prevent players from abusing the global / group item pools, there is a configurable per-item karma system in place to limit how many items a player can take without giving back.
This system can effectively create protected item pools that are accessible anywhere: between different locations, worlds, even servers (by sharing MySQL). Essentially, its a "one chest to rule them all" plugin. Players and groups can create these item pools with peace of mind that their items are safe from griefers/theives/accidents. Think of it like Dropbox for items: Just put your items in KarmicShare and access them wherever and whenever.
With integrated economy support, you can use KarmicShare as a global item exchange. One that is completely managed and funded by the players.
- Shared global pool of items based on player item donations to the community.
- Per-item karma multiplier: specify which items have more karma points.
- Admin commands to manage the item pool and player karma.
- Nifty (optional) effects :D
- Enchantment support
- Potion support
- Physical chests that link to the item pool
- Just have a sign with "[KarmicShare]" tag (no quotations, but DO include brackets) on the second line, and it will become a link sign. Have it above a chest and it will link the chest to the item pool.
- Chest page support
- Can hold more than 2000000000 pages of items! More item slots than you will ever need.
- To change the "page" of a linked chest, either left click the chest or click on the sign (left or right click). Or jump to a specific page using an in-game command.
- Group support, groups have their own shared item pool
- Shift click a link sign / chest to cycle through your groups. Or use a command to set your selected group.
- Multiworld control: Define which worlds have / don't have access
- Vault support
- MySQL support
- Way more powerful than native Ender Chests
- Comment on comparison here
- Economy support
Thanks to @Diamondsftw
Thanks to @damnnicholas
- Ability to change config in-game through commands
- Player signs with their current karma
- Faction support (if possible)
- Dynamic karma
- List players of a group
- Group settings with owners / managers
- Per-item amount limits
- Karma rewards
- Manage group item pools via commands (full support soon)
Visit the Trello board to see the current todo list for all projects.
You can comment and vote on any of the topics there.
All changes on the Trello board are in real-time.
Feedback is much appreciated :P If this plugin has helped you, please consider donating.
- Date created
- Dec 14, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 22, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency