Create a ticket
jCommands is developed by Jozeth and is a lightweight plugin which currently has more than 50 commands such as /day to /boom, you can manage a small server off of this plugin.
Once you've installed the .jar on to your server and started it, a 'players' folder will be created, ready for player configs.
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to curseforge.com and the following may occur:
- The plugins version checked against approved files
- Downloading of the plugin files
- Launching of the plugin files downloaded
You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin.
Find the commands and permissions here!
Works with PermissionsEx and PermissionsBukkit or another permissions plugin which hooks into Bukkit's native permissions.
In jCommands there are two statistic trackers (MCStats.org & my own for jCommands(.com)). My stats tracker currently only picks up start ups (whenever you reload or start your server a counter goes up by one). These features can be disabled in the config.
- Added /time
- Added /getnames [player]
- Name changes are in each player's config
- Online staff (jcommands.moderators & jcommands.admins) are alerted when a player joins with a different name to last time
- /getnames works in the console
- Fixed typos and some permissions in the plugin.yml
- Changed command aliases from, "jc" to "jc_"
- Removed Warp features and added them to 'jCommands Warps' - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jcommands-warps/
- Release of jCommands' first add-on, jCommands Warps
- Removed logging of commands
- Changed namespace
- Removed /savedata
- Updated to CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- You can now import your warps from jWarp - This will overwrite any warps with the same name
- Added /importwarps
- Added /getuuid <player>
- /getuuid & /importwarps work in the console
- Updated to CB 1.7.9-R0.1 and can run on CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Removed an unused class
- A player's name within their own config will change if that player changes their name
- Fixed a bug when converting a player's config when joining
- Fixed the 'IOException error' in v2.0.1a
- Fixed a bug in /ban
View more of the Change log
- Date created
- Feb 17, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 18, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- jCommands - UUID Ready
- Recent files
- Optional dependency
- jCommands Warps