Create a ticket
jCommands is developed by Jozeth and is a lightweight plugin which currently has more than 50 commands such as /day to /boom, you can manage a small server off of this plugin.
Once you've installed the .jar on to your server and started it, players.yml will be created, so don't delete it and keep it safe as it has your players set homes and locations.
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to curseforge.com and the following may occur:
- The plugins version checked against approved files
- Downloading of the plugin files
- Launching of the plugin files downloaded
You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin.
In jCommands there are two statistic trackers (MCStats.org & my own for jCommands(.com)). My stats tracker currently only picks up start ups (whenever you reload or start your server a counter goes up by one). These features can be disabled in the config.
- Updated to CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- You can now disable the standard jCommands command logging
- When setting someone else's home, they are sent a message
- Cleaned up some code
Since v1.2.1, player's data has been handled in separate YAML file (file/player), jCommands 2.0.0 will no longer continue support for the conversion.
- Updated to CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- Updated the Plugin Metrics
- Updated the version checker to comply with the 'BukkitDev Submission Guidelines concerning Auto-Updaters'
- All of jCommands' commands are logged (and commands used in the console)
- Fixed a bug in /location
- Removed the version & news checker from /jcommands
- Removed and cleaned up some code
To use the version checker, it must be enabled in the config and you must enter a valid API Key, which can be found here: https://dev.bukkit.org/home/servermods-apikey/
View more of the Change log
- Date created
- Feb 17, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files