Create a ticket
jCommands is developed by Jozeth and is a lightweight plugin which currently has more than 50 commands such as /day to /boom, you can manage a small server off of this plugin.
Once you've installed the .jar on to your server and started it, players.yml will be created, so don't delete it and keep it safe as it has your players set homes and locations.
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to curseforge.com and the following may occur:
- The plugins version checked against approved files
- Downloading of the plugin files
- Launching of the plugin files downloaded
You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin.
In jCommands there are two statistic trackers (MCStats.org & my own for jCommands(.com)). My stats tracker currently only picks up start ups (whenever you reload or start your server a counter goes up by one). These features can be disabled in the config.
- Updated to CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- You can now import your warps from jWarp - This will overwrite any warps with the same name
- Added /importwarps
- Added /getuuid <player>
- /getuuid & /importwarps work in the console
- Updated to CB 1.7.9-R0.1 and can run on CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- Removed an unused class
- A player's name within their own config will change if that player changes their name
- Fixed a bug when converting a player's config when joining
- Fixed the 'IOException error' in v2.0.1a
- Fixed a bug in /ban
Once ran, you cannot use an older version of jCommands, this is because the config has been changed and most player configs will have been changed to UUIDs.
- Updated to be able to run on CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- Updated the main config file
- Changed to be ready for the upcoming Minecraft changes
- Added a global conversion on first start-up and individual conversions when a player joins
- Fixed a bug with the permissions
An IOException error will occur if you don't have a 'players' folder within the 'jCommands' plugin folder, download v2.0.1b here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jcommands/files/58-v2-0-1b/
jCommands will convert any player file, regardless if it has been converted when a player joins, download v2.0.1b here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jcommands/files/58-v2-0-1b/
View more of the Change log
- Date created
- Feb 17, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 23, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- jCommands - UUID Ready
- Recent files