JailLikeHell - Make Those Griefers Suffer!
JailLikeHell Version: 5.4.1
Current Downloads: Click Here!
JailLikeHell is a fork of the plugin SimpleJail. It has more commands, and more functions than SimpleJail, as well as Jail Protection, so prisoners cannot break out! The jail is also targeted by lightning when set (every 10 seconds)!
- Easy Customization
- Use /jlh setjail and /jlh setunjail to easily set the two jail and unjail locations!
- Players' initial groups are saved, so a normal jailed player will revert to a normal rank when unjailed, and a player with the VIP class will revert to the VIP class
- Set the group that jailed players will be demoted to in the config file
- Multiworld support!
- Jail protection!
- Jail will get hit by lightning every 10 seconds!
- Spawn a jail stick for a RPG feeling!
Plugin Dependencies (Needed plugins/programs)
This plugin needs the following plugins:
- I did not make Vault, my plugin just needs it.
Recommended plugins to go with JailLikeHell:
- I didn't not make the permissions plugins above, my plugin just needs one of them.
Note: These commands are for JailLikeHell v4.1.2 and higher. For the command list for JailLikeHell v1.2.1 and down (for CraftBukkit <1337), please refer to the BukkitDev page for this plugin (link is in the top of this thread).
 = Needed <> = Optional
- /jlh info - Shows all JailLikeHell related commands.
- /jlh jail [player] <time> - Jails a player! Do not enter the time if you want that player to be permanently jailed!
- /jlh unjail [player] - Unjails a player!
- /jlh setjail - Sets a jail point! Stand on top of the point you want the jail location to be.
- /jlh setunjail - Sets an unjail (release) point! Stand on top of the point you want the unjail location to be.
- /jlh jailtime - Checks the remaining tempjail time (if tempjailed)
- /jlh wand - Spawns a wand for selecting 2 points!
- /jlh protect - Protects the area set!
- /jlh unprotect - Unprotects the area set so you can make modifications!
- JailLikeHell.jail - Allows a player to jail another player!
- JailLikeHell.unjail - Allows a player to unjail (release) another player!
- JailLikeHell.protect - Allows a player to protect an area set!
- JailLikeHell.unprotect - Allows a player to unprotect an area set!
- JailLikeHell.info - Allows a player to access the /jlh info command!
- JailLikeHell.wand - Allows a player to spawn a wand!
- JailLikeHell.setjail - Allows a player to set the jail point, and set the unjail point!
- JailLikeHell.jailtime - Allows a player to check the remaining tempjail time (if tempjailed)!
- JailLikeHell.bypassProtection - Allows a player to bypass the Jail Protection!
- JailLikeHell.jailstick - Allows a player to use the jail stick function of /jlh wand!
- Download and put the latest version of JailLikeHell in your plugins folder.
- Add the necessary permissions nodes to your permissions.yml
- Make a jailed group. This will be the group prisoners will be transferred to when jailed. When unjailed, they will be transferred to their original group again. Give your jailed group the permissions nodes you want your prisoners to have. I suggest: permissions.build: false. This will allow players to not be able to build.
- Start/restart your server!
- Remember to check back here once in a while to update JailLikeHell!
- Note: If you really, really want your Jailed group to be named something else, change the jailed group name in the config.yml located in the JailLikeHell folder (plugins/JailLikeHell).
Making a Jail
- Spawn a wand using /jlh wand.
- Make the jail.
- Stand inside the jail, and use /jlh setjail.
- Select two points by left and right-clicking. Left and right-click the 2 corners of your jail (World-Edit/cuboid style), and then use /jlh protect.
- Stand where you want the unjail (release) location to be. Use /jlh setunjail.
Please visit the Troubleshooting page for this plugin!
- Remove these plugins if you'd like to use JailLikeHell. These plugins already have jailing features, and will interfere with JailLikeHell. Older changelogs can be found when downloading the most recent file of JailLikeHell.
How do I use the protection for JailLikeHell?
Good question. Check out the "How to make your jail protected" page of this plugin.
This plugin uses a TPL license, courtesy of @tyzoid. If you'd like to see a copy of the license, check it out here!
If you, for some reason, dislike forums.bukkit.org, i've opened a forums on this page! Just click the "Forum" tab at the top, and you can post here! I've added a Server Advertising thread where you can advertise your JailLikeHell server!
If you'd like to know when a new update is coming out, please follow me on the forums!
- と(٥ ٥)つ Come now, surely we can be friends. と(٥ ٥)つ
- Full plugin statistics can be found here!
If you'd like to support JailLikeHell, put this in your signature:
- BBCode for this picture can be found here.
- @ShootToMaim for being the main author of this plugin!
- @tyzoid for being another author!
- @-_Husky_- for some coding help!
- @H31IX for some coding help, and for a new Jail API!
- @se1by for some coding help!
- @imjake9 for making the SimpleJail plugin!
- Date created
- Oct 20, 2011
- Last update
- May 23, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files