This page is currently under construction. Sorry for the temporary uglyness.
- Create shops, super fast and easy! Very easy to use.
- Shop prices load from a file with defaults, you can change them if you want to
- Shops are automatically protected
- Nice GUI menu to interact with a shop.
- Preview the item you're buying by seeing it in the preview inventory
- Offer discounts when people buy per stack (or don't, it's up to you!)
- Beautifully presented - Item Frames.
Note: This plugin does not support player shops, and will not in the near future. It is meant to be used for admins to create shops for server members.
I strongly recommend you use this tool to create your own prices.properties file. It allows for a lot of customization, calculations for enchantment prices and more. It also has the option to actually export to a prices.properties file for this plugin. BBF Economy Tool
- /ifs list - list shops
- /ifs remove - remove shops (use 2nd time to disable remove mode)
- /ifs iwouldliketoremoveallshops - Should be obvious
- /ifs recalc - reset prices (use 2nd time to disable recalc mode)
- /ifs set [buy/sell]price - set price. (use 2nd time...
- /ifs set price - set prices. (sell = 80% buy, use 2nd time...
- /ifs set mode [BUYING/SELLING/BOTH/DISABLED] - set shop mode.
- /ifs reload - reload config files and data.
- /ifs save - save config files and data.
- /ifs help - show help message
Create shops by right clicking a frame while crouching.
Remove shops by left clicking a frame while crouching.
Just click a shop to view the available options. The plugin will display an inventory like GUI:
Q: I crouch and right click at the same time and it only flips the item in the frame?
A: Make sure vault is installed and that you have an economy plugin installed. Also check your console for errors or warning messages.
Q: Can I buy items with XP?
Q: Where is the cake?
A: The cake is a lie.
Q: Does this plugin have dynamic pricing?
A: No, but you can use it along with UltiMarket to use those prices. Just turn it on in the configuration file.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
WoutWoot's Build Server
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Here you can see a graph:
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Date created
- Feb 20, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 25, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: ItemFrameShops 3.0.4 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Jul 25, 2014
- B: ItemFrameShops 3.0.3 BETA for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 17, 2014
- A: ItemFrameShops 3.0.2 DEVELOPMENT BUILD for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 08, 2014
- A: ItemFrameShops 3.0.1 DEVELOPMENT BUILD for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 07, 2014
- A: ItemFrameShops 3.0 DEVELOPMENT BUILD for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 06, 2014
- Required dependency