ItemFrameShops by woutwoot
Sell items & blocks to your server members from Item Frames!
- Create a large amount of shops very quickly.
- The config contains default prices for all items and blocks, so you don't have to type out the price every time! (But you can edit the price in-game or in-config if you wish).
- Very easy to use.
- Beautifully presented - Item Frames.
- I know this isn't a feature, but you need Vault
- AutoUpdate Feature.
ONLY ADMINS CAN CREATE SHOPS. (For now...)
Usage for Admins
- Simply put the plugin in your plugins folder and reload your server.
- Create an ItemFrame, put in what you want to sell, then:
- Crouch + Right click to create a shop.
- Crouch + Left click to remove a shop.
Usage for Users
- Right click = Buy or Sell 1 Item. (depends on shop mode, buying/selling)
- Crouch + Right click = Buy or Sell 1 Stack. (depends on shop mode, buying/selling)
- Left click displays shop information, like enchantments, ...
- ItemFrameShops.use.* to use the /ifs command and all its arguments on shops the player owns. (They can not create shops because there are only adminshops atm.)
- ItemFrameShops.buy to buy from shops. <== Important
- ItemFrameShops.sell to sell to shops. <== Important
- ItemFrameShops.admin.* to remove, edit and create shops the player does not own.
More in depth Permissions:
- /ifs save ==> Saves the config.
- /ifs setprice [price] ==> Set the price for a frame.
- /ifs setowner [playername] ==> Set the owner for a frame.
- /ifs setmode [buying/selling] ==> Set the mode for a frame.
- /ifs help ==> Display this list.
This plugin uses Metrics, so I can see how many users are using the plugin. Here you can see a graph:
- Date created
- Feb 20, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 27, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency