I consider this project mature, and as long as the enchantment API does not change, it shouldn't break. However, I am no longer maintaining my Bukkit plugins, so if someone wants to take it up, shoot me an email at lucariatias<at>gmail<dot>com
ItemEnchanting allows for the use of a configurable item for enchanting rather than experience.
ItemEnchanting is intended for use on RPG servers where using experience for item bonuses is not ideal, such as where it is used for skills, feats, etc.
This plugin makes it so you can use an item instead.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Date created
- Jul 07, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 03, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files