What is iSkin?
iSkin is a simple and elegant plug-in which enables the user to change skins, capes and titles in-game and fast. With iSkin you can have specific skins for entire permission groups which makes it rather useful for RPG servers.
iSkin is a simple and elegant plugin which allows users to select custom skins, capes and titles without having to go to minecraft.net. With iSkin you can change either, your own skin/cape/title, another players skin/cape/title and even an entire permission groups skin/cape/title.
- Change skins, capes and titles in-game
- Persistent skins, cape and titles across logouts and server restarts
- Ability to reset a player to their default settings
For a list of all the commands and how to use them please go to this page ==> here
- iskin.* = Access to all permissions
- iskin.save = Force save changes
- iskin.help = Display the help menu
- iskin.reset = Reset a particular player
- iskin.setplayer = Change your own or another players settings
- iskin.setgroup = Change a groups settings
Special thanks to cloud_strife_91spain for making this Spanish tutorial on how to install and use iSkin (v4.0.7)
- Date created
- Aug 26, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 30, 2012
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency