- Fixed a nasty bug that sometimes caused the plugin to fail when trying to load plugin.yml. Sorry about that, those who were affected!
- Removed other-events section from the config, and replaced with events. This events section has 3 subsections: other, mobs, and pvp. You can toggle all 3 on by turning "all" to true. pvp has it's "all" node turned on by default. If you have any questions, refer to the github wiki at https://github.com/triarry/iRestore/wiki/Configuration. If you haven't read this over and understand that I've completely redone the permissions system, the very top of the page tells you how to simplify the permissions process. It also shows every single new config option.
- Removed comments from config that gets compiled with the jar.
- Added every single permission to the plugin.yml, as well as sensible defaults.
- This version is bound to have bugs. Please report them to me ASAP so I can fix them! I tested this version for a while on my server and I elminated all the errors I found, but I'm sure there are more. This was a complete code rewrite, so it's only natural some things are broken.
- PvPRestore will no longer be used! The plugin will be called iRestore from now on.
- All permissions have changed in this version! They are all now irestore.*
- Fixed a bug that prevented bows from activating the plugin.
- Added a way to drop only a percentage of a players inventory.
- Added falling event to the config (oops!)
- Fixed rare permissions bug
- Minor code refactoring
- Added ranged MyPet support
- Added fall damage event
- Updated for 1.6.2-R0.1
- Rebuilt for the latest versions of MyPet, Vault.
- Fixed a bug with fire that didn't catch deaths such as fire aspect or players burning to death.
- Updated for 1.5.2-R0.1
- Rebuilt for the latest versions of MyPet, Vault, and PlayerHeads.
- Fixed a bug that caused item duplication when using whitelists or blacklists and not having the pvprestore.whitelist.drop or pvprestore.blacklist.drop permission. Fixed by removing these two permissions entirely.