Lightweight plugin that allows server admin to restrict access to the server on an IP by IP basis. More simply put, this plugin is a whitelist that uses IP addresses instead of usernames!
- Allows only users with a whitelisted IP address to connect to the server!
- Ability to edit whitelist in game using commands!
- Ability to set a custom kick message for unwhitelisted users!
- Commands are all permissions based!
- /iplist - Displays plugin version information
- /iplist help - Displays a list of commands
- /iplist reload - Reloads the whitelist from file
- /iplist add <IP> - Adds the specifed IP address to the whitelist
- /iplist remove <IP> - Removes the specified IP address from the whitelist
- /iplist setmsg <message> - Sets the message unwhitelisted players receive when they are kicked!
- iplist.add - Allows a user to add IP addresses to the whitelist
- iplist.remove - Allows a user to remove IP addresses to the whitelist
- iplist.reload - Allows a user to reload the whitelist from the file
- iplist.setmsg - Allows users to set the message unwhitelisted players receive when they are kicked!
- Download latest .jar file
- Shut down your server
- Place the .jar into your servers "/plugins" folder
- Start your server back up
- Set up permissions
- Have fun!
|plugin-enabled:||true||Decide whether the plugin is enabled or not.|
|kickmsg:||' Your IP address has not been whitelisted on this server! '||Choose a custom kick message for users not currently whitelisted|
|whitelisted-ips:||A list of whitelist IP addresses, do note erase!|
|- 127.0.0.1||An example IP address|