What is Info Board?
InfoBoard is a plugin that uses the scoreboard feature introduced into minecraft, but unlike the basic ones that is very hard for server admins to use, and almost pointless for a server. Infoboard can show custom information from other plugins to a player.
InfoBoard can have specific scoreboards per world, but can also go even farther and show scoreboards per rank(Requires Vault).
Unlike other scoreboard plugins, this scoreboard can show values on the lines and on the score for the line. Everything is configurable and there's no limit to the pages that can be shown.
This plugin was developed on the thought of now what if users want to do this? And because of that you can setup this plugin anyway you want!
- Disable in worlds you dont want it showing up in
- Set scoreboards per group (Show 1 group one thing and another group different things)
- Supports color and formating codes
- Configure the scoreboard's title, and rows.
- Configure multiple scoreboards to rotate through(No limit of scoreboards)
- Set times for each scoreboard to be shown
- Use keywords and variables to show info
- 2 different styles(Split and not split)
- Use <split> and use the value for the score
Takes this: 'Online Players: <split> <onlineplayers>'
and will change it into this
- Dont use <split> and it'll set each row up with a score to keep them in order
Take this in row 1: 'Online Players:'
and this in row 2 : '<onlineplayers>'
and change it into this:
|/InfoBoard Reload||Reload the info board||InfoBoard.Reload|
|/InfoBoard Hide||Hide the info board||InfoBoard.Toggle|
|/InfoBoard Show||Show the info board||InfoBoard.Toggle|
|/InfoBoard Set <Pg>||Set the display page||InfoBoard.Set|
|See the info board||InfoBoard.View|
|By default InfoBoard.View is given by default|
|InfoBoard.* is given to ops and contains all permissions|
I've tried to make everything configurable. Don't believe me? Well check for yourself!
InfoBoard has A BUNCH of variables, from many different plugins!
There's currently to many for me to actually remember, so just look to the right and on the side you should see something that says Relationships and under that will be a list of all the plugins InfoBoard has Variables
Got a question?
Can you add compatibility with a health bar/Colored Tag plugin?
Unfortunately Info Board can't support other scoreboard plugins(Colored Tags/HealthBar uses scoreboards) And in order for those plugins to work all users are on the same scoreboard(The main one(Defined by Bukkit)) and each has their value set to the text you see above their names. Now the way Info Board has to work, is every player is on a different scoreboard, this way everyone can see their own stats.
Can you add support for <plugin>
Due to the amount of people asking for a new plugin support, you must create a ticket and use the Enhancement Format, then fill in the information requested. If you do not, your request will just be ignored.
Info Board's Disclaimers
Within InfoBoard there is an auto updater, this is used to show server owners when i release a new update to bukkit. If you don't want this feature just go into the config, and disable "Check For Updates"
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2013
- Last update
- May 21, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files