Have you ever wanted your containers to never run out of items? Well you are in luck this plugin does just that. It can make Dispensers shoot unlimited arrows or a chest give you unlimited diamond swords.
*Auto Refilling Containers:
- Chests and Trapped Chests will refill to completely full with the specified amount in each stack upon each opening.
- Dispensers and Droppers will refill empty slots upon opening and dispensing. (Most open them at least once to get the dispensing mechanism to work.)
- Furnaces fuel will refill upon opening and smelting. (Available in PR4)
- It uses a sign that is anywhere within 2 blocks of the container to tell it what to have in the container. (Upcoming)
Line 1: [ic] [infchest] or [infinitechest]
Line 2: (item id or name):(Meta Data)
Line 3: (Amount of items in each stack from 1-64)
- You can set the material/item as either: 0, air, dumpster, or bin.
- Any items placed in will disappear upon next opening.
- Use-Color-Codes: (Default False)
- When set to true in the config, it will change the first line of the sign to Blue. (PR3)
infinitechests.placesign : Allows the creation of an infinite chests sign.
New Videos (Video Showcase):
Thanks to dub dub dubby wub (Low sound Quality)
Thanks to puffnuget and Hey0plugins
Future Changelog (Future Plans): Link
Known Issues - Problems: Link
All Videos: Link
For Latest Download: drone.io
- Date created
- Oct 05, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 17, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files