This project has been abandoned by the current maintainer. If you wish to take it up, either file a report (see above) or contact me via E-Mail: [email protected] . I will be more than happy to give you access to everything. All the images on this page have been preserved on imgur, so they are ready for reuse.
Inception is a plugin that allows for entities to fall and climb into other worlds and even makes those worlds overlap into the main world if wanted.
- Teleportation: Inception allows your players to climb and fall to different worlds, even keeping their momentum!
- Overlapping: Inception will mirror all activity in a specific range so that the world that you are falling or climbing to has your changes!
- Time Synchronization: Mirror the time value across multiple worlds.
- Modular: All parts of Inception can be disabled and enabled alone or in combinations.
- Beginner friendly: Inception uses true Multiworld configuration and seperates global configurations from world configurations. Simply install, change the documented configuration and you are good to go.
- Optimized: Thanks to the community providing me with testing servers on different OSs, Inception is heavily optimized for most major Systems.
Please don't abuse the comments to ask for help. This is not what you should do, and people needing help later on will not be able to easily find the solution, so use the Forum and Tickets instead.
- Date created
- Apr 06, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 11, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
- Recent files