Version: 0.1 Beta
What is Incantations
Incantations is the same as Praecantatio, but the original developper of that plugin, Omnicrash, decided to move onto bigger and better things, so I took over the lead of the development, with the approval of Omnicrash ofcourse!
- Cast spells by typing them in the chat.
- Inscribe spells in your spellbook (A normally crafted book) for easier use.
- Different "Casting Levels" (see the Usage page for more information).
- No permanent changes to the server, all spawned blocks will eventually dissapear and vice versa.
- Custom spell names!
V 0.1 B Silent (No notifications in the chat)
- Fixed most of the Spellbook Bugs.
- Spells won't be announced globally anymore.
- Some Damage Values will randonly change.
- Fireballs are broken due to a bug in Bukkit.
V 0.1 B
- Fixed some of the Spellbook Bugs.
- Some spells won't work when using the spellbook.
- Some Damage Values will randonly change.
- Fireballs are broken due to a bug in Bukkit
Visit our IRC Channel: #Incantations
- Different Permissions system
- More spells
- Scrolls (Maybe)
(Partial Old Thread)
THE SPELLS - Sphaera: Creates a temporary bubble of ice around you lasting for 10/20/30 seconds depending on the strength with which it is cast. When used underwater, this will create a temporary pocket of air.
- Fulmen: Creates a lightning bolt at your target. Strength 2 of this spell will also set the target on fire, and strength 3 will set the target and a small area around it on fire. When used on sand, it will turn the sand to glass.
- Tarduscado: Slows your falling speed for 10/20/30 seconds depending on the casting strength.
- Remedium: Heals you slowly over time to full health as long as you are standing still. Higher casting strengths will heal you faster.
- Transulto: Transports you to the location you are looking at. This spell has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Respiro: Makes you able to breathe underwater for 30/60/120 seconds depending on the casting strength.
- Frigidus: Freezes the area you are looking at, covering blocks in snow and turning water to ice. Higher casting strengths will cover a larger area.
- Concalesco: The opposite of frigidus, this spell turns thaws ice and removes snow. Higher casting strengths will cover a larger area.
- Extinguo: This spell extinguishes you if you are on fire. At higher strengths, this will also extinguish an area around where you are pointing.
- Pluvia: Makes it rain. This is a powerful spell and requires 1 piece of Lapis Lazuli.
- Tempestas: Summons a thunderstorm. This is a powerful spell and requires 1 piece of Lapis Lazuli.
- Sereno: Makes it sunny with clear skies. This is a powerful spell and requires 1 piece of Lapis Lazuli.
- Mutatio: Mutates the mobs around the area you are pointing at, mostly into passive mobs. BE CAREFUL though, this spell may backfire and create evil mobs. There is a 20% chance of backfire, and for each mob in the same area there is an additional 20% chance. In extreme cases (2%), this spell can backfire miserably and mutate a mob beyond your control or open a brief portal to the nether. Higher strengths will lessen the chance of this spell backfiring.
- Lux: Creates a glowstone block in front of the block you are pointing at, that lasts for 1/2/5 minutes depending on casting strength.
- Clausus: Similar to sphaera, this spell creates a wall of ice at your target that lasts for 15 seconds. Higher casting strengths will make the wall wider.
- Repleo: Admin-only spell, this spell attempts to fix water that isn't even. Unchanged from Incantatio.
- Tueri: Makes you immune to all damage for 3/5/7 seconds depending on casting strength.
- Ignifera: Summons a fireball. This spell only works properly at the highest level (3).
- Sepulcrum: This spell entombs the target in an obsidian tomb for 10/20/30 seconds. When a player has been entombed, they will have immunity for 1 minute.
- Glacia: When cast on glass, this spell turns the glass to ice and spreads to all glass around it in a small radius. Higher casting levels increase the spells radius of effect. Great for filling pools or making structures out of ice.
- Transmutare: When holding a piece of lapis, this spell will turn it into 15 redstone, and when holding at least 15 redstone, they will turn into a piece of lapis. Great for when you cannot find any lapis.
- Scripto: Inscribe a spell into your spellbook, see above for examples.
- SuperAquas: Water will freeze below your feet for 10/20/30 seconds.
- Jaceo: Launches your target into the air, or yourself if you look straight down.
- Ruptura: Temporary creates a hole, it's size depending on the casting strength, in the direction you are looking at. WARNING: This will drop all ladders/torches/rails/... so some of you might not want it on your server. This will be fixed in the future.
- Tincidunt: This will temporarily remove all redstone torches in a set range, great for creating hidden piston doors!
- Silentium: Silences opponents for a 5/10/15 seconds, preventing them from saying anything at all! If you have been hit by this spell, you will be immune for 1 minute. This spell has a 30s cooldown
UPDATE vrs 2
Ok so It did not come out like I had planned and I want to apologize to the ones who have been waiting on its release. I just dont have time to work on it like i should and by the time I get anything done on it Its outdated. So to make it official Im looking for a maintainer to help me on this project. If interested send me a pm or skype me (username is same as on here) and ill get back with you. Thanks
- Date created
- Feb 02, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 12, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files