IllegalName == - Block Illegal Characters in usernames!
Version - 2.0 [CB:1.2.4]
IllegalName blocks characters in usernames that minecraft can't see. Before players could login with a name like ÁDogÁ and all the people on the server would see Dog.
So when you went to /ban Dog It wouldn't work. IllegalName detects these characters and stops players with them from logging onto your server. When someone try's to join with a Illegal Character in there name, It will say "You have a illegal User Name!". The groups with the permission IllegalName.see will get a message in game saying "<Name> was kicked for illegal character!" No longer will those pesky griefers impersonate your staff! Example: You have an admin named Hello, One of these people with an illegal Character could just login with the name ÁHelloÁ and all you would see is your Admins name "Hello"
- Blocks Illegal Characters MineCraft can't see (Such as Á¿Ü‰, ¶, © and ¾Ñ)
- Kicks players, who log on with them
- Sends a message to Specified groups, when someone is kicked because of it
- Limits UserNames to Max: 16 Letters / Min: 1
- Permissions 2x /3x / GroupManager Support
Permissions: (Add this to all groups that you want to see the, <UserName> is kicked for having Illegal Characters! Such as mods/admins or everyone )
- Updated to new event System
- Added Illegal Names
- Updated to 1185
- Added extra Features
- Now blocks -
- Stops Players with illegal Characters from ever logging in now!
- Spanish Ñ blocked now too.
- Leave suggestions on what you want to see added, I want to add lots of new things to this, i don't know what to put though. Original Plugin by @robin0van0der0v Big Thanks to @fieldmaster @bergerkiller @cyberdude For helping me solve my simple error >.<
Leave your thoughts, Thanks.
- Date created
- Oct 05, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files