- Added support for SupaChat
- Added an option to color names in chat based on their prefix color. If it finds in chat a name corresponding to an online player, it will add in front the last color of the prefix of that player and after the name it will insert the last color of the suffix of that player. If you do not have suffix set, it is suggested to set them to &f.
- Added support for italic, bold, etc.
- Refresh players when they change worlds and when they login. Works in theory, maybe not in practice.
- Changed to AsyncPlayerChatEvent
- Added support to the TagAPI. 2 new configurations. Get TagAPI here : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tag/
- ShowInOverhead : Will use the TagAPI plugin to change the overhead name corresponding to OverheadFormat.
- OverheadFormat : Used to change the overhead color. This does not change your skin.
- Fixed an issue when using both PEX and iChat. It would load prefix/suffix from iChat instead of PEX. Now iChat is the priority.
- Changed formatting to allow it to be custom, both for Tab and Display name. See Help for formatting options.
- Fixes to make plugin work with next CB 1.1-R5
- Now supports PEX prefix (don't need iChat if you have PEX)
Note: Works with CB 1.1-R4 to R7 and 1.2.3-R0.1
- Added configurations for what to display
- New configuration to show who is OP and/or creative
- Initial Release