(Currently outdated) Fork iBlock on GitHub!
* 21-01-2013 Going to fix an issue where you can't ban firecharges.
* 28-12-2012 iBlock v3.1 got approved, for a complete changelog click here: *Click*.
Dates are DD-MM-YYYY
iBlock was created to stop the placing/breaking of blocks that you, as server admin, have 'banned'.
Only players that have the right permissions will be able to place banned blocks.
Basically iBlock is a fully configurable block and item blacklist plugin made simple and only to ban blocks so there is no extra memory use or plugin interference.
Configuration file needs the IDs of blocks, and not the block names.
Configuration file example: configuration page.
- Configuration file.
- Stop the placing of specific blocks.
- Stop the breaking of specific blocks.
- Stop the use of buckets (lava|water).
- Option to kick someone when placing X.
- Stop TNT, Creepers, etc from destroying banned blocks.
- Permission support (ALL).
- Custom messages.
- Drag, drop & use!
Video - Thanks NinjaDegu!:
- temporarily removed -
|Go to the configuration page ->|
|Go to the permissions page ->|
|Go to the commands page ->|
|<- Go to the forums (instant file approval!)|
- Date created
- Apr 04, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files