HyperMerchant is a shopmenu GUI and NPC shopkeeper plugin for HyperConomy shops.
HyperConomy is the premier fully dynamic minecraft shop plugin. It is loaded with super unique features and is the perfect shop/economy plugin for RP, Faction, Freeplay, Towny, and Hybrid servers; Or any other server that is in need of a superb economy or shop plugin.
HyperConomy is most likely compatible with whatever economy plugin you are already using; And if you don't have an economy already, HyperConomy has one built in.
So what is a fully dynamic shop plugin? It means that prices change automatically based on what your players buy and sell, much like they would in a real economy. This functionality can be disabled if you want prices to remain the same. Check out HyperConomy now.
HyperMerchant simmers alongside and together they become a super sauce, packed with vitamin awesome!
- Simple to use Inventory-style shop menus.
There are helpful tooltips in the shop menu to guide new players.
Purchase 1, 8, or a full stack of items in a single click.
To sell items, simply drag them from your inventory window to the shop window.
- NPC's are not required, you can enjoy the shop interface with /shopmenu and /remotemenu commands.
- Assign many NPC's around your world to the same shop.
- Convenient commands to quickly set NPC greetings, farewells, offduty, and service denial messages.
- NPCs can be toggled to offduty mode to temporarily close shops.
- Players who own a player shop can be "clicked on" to open their shop menu.
- Player shop owners can toggle themselves "/onduty" and you can limit them to only being "open" while inside their shop.*
New in version 1.4
- Your players can /hire their own NPC shopkeepers (clerks) for a configurable "comission percentage".
- You can set up ready to hire merchants by toggling a hypermerchant with /hmerch forhire.
- You can set up ready to rent playershops by assigning a merchant to a playershop and toggle that merchant with /hmerch rental.
- Configure the Interface Icons in the shopmenu gui by editing "menubuttons.yml".
Coming soon in version 1.5
- Management Menu for player shops.
For Bukkit 1.7.2
I recommend that you use 1.33 or the latest 1.4 build of HyperMerchant at this time.
Have build #335 of HyperConomy installed to use version 1.33.
HyperMerchant 1.41 is compatible with HyperConomy dev build #368 and above.
For Bukkit 1.6.4
You must use HyperMerchant-1.27 and you must have version 0.972 or 0.973 of HyperConomy installed.
HyperMerchant is compatible with Java 6.
You must have Citizens2 installed to use NPC shopkeepers. You do not need Citizens if you only want to use the shop menus.
Development Builds and Source Code
All Development builds of this project are >Available here<
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Get the source for HyperMerchant on github.
SHORT VIDEO TUTORIAL
Also, you can direct your players to this video on how to shop in HyperConomy shops via HyperMerchant menus or HyperConomy commands:
Shopping Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4gr-QrjG8
Video is courtesy of JacksmackDave. Thank you!
Thanks to Tux2 for getting me started with this bukkit plugin tutorial.
Thanks to nisovin for sharing his menu code in this forum post.
And especially thanks to RegalOwl for developing the featurefilled HyperConomy plugin. It is the machine and HyperMerchant is just an interface built upon it.
Much credit also goes to the developers of Citizens, whose plugin provides all the npc interaction.
- Date created
- Aug 15, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 05, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files