- HyperConomy is the all in one economy plugin. It can run using its integrated economy plugin, or connect to an external Vault based economy plugin. HyperConomy supports chest shops, Showcase style item displays, sign shops, information signs which can display price changes like a stock market, region based shops, global shops, and much more. HyperConomy even includes an integrated web page which can display all of your item and enchantment prices. For data storage, HyperConomy uses either MySQL or SQLite, allowing easy manipulation of data. If you're running Tekkit, HyperConomy supports that as well; it should allow the addition of an unlimited number of custom items to the shop, allowing Tekkit servers to trade custom items.
- Supports all items and enchantments.
- Integrated economy plugin.
- Comes prepackaged with its own customizable web page.
- Allows player to player, player to shop, and shop to player trading.
- Dynamic pricing system based on a hyperbolic curve.
- Item price linking (price of recipe item is based on price of component items)
- Player owned shops
- Showcase style item displays.
- Price floor, price ceiling, static pricing, dynamic pricing, initial pricing, sales tax, purchase tax, enchantment tax, static tax, and more.
- Unlimited stock option.
- Dynamic tax rates. (Rich players can be taxed more than poor ones.)
- Supports MySQL and SQLite.
- Supports Tekkit.
- Allows an unlimited number of economies, which allows for economically competing towns, kingdoms, factions, or other groups.
- No need to spawn items or "stock" your shop.
- Supports command-free economies using transaction signs.
- Price information, history, and more can be displayed on information signs
- Price update notifications for any item, or all items.
- Experience trading.
- Supports enchanted books.
- You can update HyperConomy yourself if new items are released.
- Custom item names. Both capital and lower case letters are supported.
- Shops can be joined together to form shops of any shape.
- Shop detection. When a player enters and leaves a shop, HyperConomy displays a customizable message.
- Powerful and easy to use commands.
- Nearly everything can be changed while the server is running.
- Unwanted features can be disabled.
- None. If you'd like to integrate with an existing economy plugin using Vault, you will need the following: Vault and an economy plugin such as BOSEconomy, iConomy, or Essentials Economy
Versions and Development Builds
- Recommended builds are marked with [RB] and are generally thought to be stable and bug free.
- Builds marked as [Beta] are as bug free as possible, but often have large code changes which may result in the appearance of new bugs.
- Builds marked as [Dev] are development builds that I've decided to upload to BukkitDev. I may upload dev builds on occasion to provide easy access because Bukkit staff does not allow linking to development builds.
- Development builds may contain bugs as I work on releasing a new [Beta] build. They may also contain fixes for bugs found in [Beta] builds. Use these builds if you're looking for a bug fix, or would like to try out a new feature I've just added. Also, feel free to search for bugs in the development builds. Any help with testing is greatly appreciated!
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- The latest development builds can be found here.
HyperMerchant is a graphical user interface for your players to use to interact with HyperConomy shops.
It is also includes the ability to easily create Citizens npc shopkeepers for your HyperConomy shops.
- HyperConomy Web
HyperConomy Web creates a web page for HyperConomy, displaying information about all shops, items, and price history. The web page appearance can be customized to fit your server.
Information signs. (Displays current price/value/stock/etc. of an item. Updates automatically.)
Closed economy support. (Shop has its own bank account which pays players when they sell items to the shop. Taxes are sent back to the shop account.)
Admin shops. (Shops that require a permission node in order to use them.)
XP orb trading
buy/sell only shops
Player created chest shops.
Shop update broadcasts
Command to change median by percentage for all items/enchants
Multiple item/enchantment databases
Web page that displays all current item/enchantment prices along with other information.
/browseshop command with price information and stock information
Accurate but lightweight timer for sign history
Ability to disable features such as information signs or transaction signs.
SQL database integration.
Buy/Sell only transaction signs
- Player specific notifications
- Buy/sell only items
- Support for fireworks
- Maximum stock option
- Vault support for the integrated economy plugin
Multi-World shops (True global shop)
Multiple Language Support
Set all prices to static command
Unlimited stock option for static items
- Per-economy taxes/permission based taxes
Integrated economy plugin
- Standalone PHP price page/market.
Item price linking
- Item aliases
- Support for custom items
- Limit number of chest shops per player.
- Option for chest shop stocks to change global stock.
Automatic backups of SQL and YML files.
Improved item adding/removing from shops
Price floor and ceiling
Save SQL queue to file instead of writing to database
Dynamic tax rates
Player owned shops
- Money transfer tax
- Transaction signs with differing quantities for sales and purchases
New Features, Bugs, Problems, etc.
- If you have a question, or find a bug, first check the FAQ. I will try to include as many helpful questions and answers as possible.
- If the FAQ doesn't help, don't hesitate to post your question or make a ticket.
- If you do find a bug, please include which version of HyperConomy you're using, the full error message or stack trace (if there is one), the version and type of Minecraft server you're running, and an explanation of how to reproduce the bug or what causes the bug.
- If you'd like to send me a donation for the time and effort spent making this plugin, you can do so here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AMK9AR4CVKEJJ
- To those who have donated: thank you very much for the support. If you'd like to be listed as a donor here just send me a message.
- Date created
- Mar 29, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 14, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files