Useful plugin for all hub servers, easy to configure, many features and many will be added.
- Commands: /hub
- Permissions: hub.bypass
- Remove player.dat files (save space(Doesn't save player information)) (Configurable true/false)
- Remove Hunger (Configurable true/false)
- Remove Rain (Configurable true/false)
- Remove item dropping
- Lock time at a configurable time.
- Remove join message (Configurable true/false)
- Custom join message (Configurable messages use & and a color code for colors)
- Gives them Speed potion (1) (Configurable true/false & potion level)
- Gives them jump potion (1) (Configurable true/false & potion level)
- Makes them gamemode 2 (Adventure mode)
- Remove Disconnect Message (Configurable true/false)
- Custom disconnect message (Configurable messages use & and a color code for colors)
- Disables Chat (Configurable true/false) Custom message when they chat if it is disabled.
- Hides all the players with a toggle torch. (Configurable true/false)
- Server Selector - Configurable command, item, item lore, item name, item type (Up to 9 servers atm)
- Permission to place blocks: hubessentials.place
- Permission to break blocks: hubessentials.break
- Permission to see players hubessentials.see
- Permission to always be seen: hubessentials.alwaysseen
- Command: /hub reload, reloads the config - Permission: hubessentials.reload
- Teleport a player when they join.
- World only option.
- Customizable auto-broadcaster.
- Server Selector, custom item, custom title, custom item name, up to 9 servers (will be configurable with up to 35)
- Teleport people if they fall through the void.
- Rank/Donate inventory.
- Configurable rows in all inventories.
- Website link.
- Configurable names for everything.
Permission: hubessentials.see - Only allows players with this permission to see players. Disable damage taken. Permission to break and place blocks. Scheduled broadcaster. Better config descriptions.
- Request anything :)
- #1 Download the latest version of Hub Essentials
- #2 Drag your downloaded file (Hub.jar) to your plugins directory of your server.
- #3 Restart, done!
Do you like and find our plugins useful?
- Date created
- Aug 19, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 17, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Hub Essential
- Recent files