HomeSpawnPlus (HSP) / SpawnControl: the most advanced Home/Spawn plugin for Bukkit. HSP has flexible events and strategies that you can customize for your unique needs. If you just want dead-simple home/spawn management, HSP can do that too, but you might find some other plugin easier to setup or understand. If you want full control and maximum flexibility to do whatever YOU want and not be limited by just basic /home and /spawn functionality, then HSP might be for you.
HSP's events and strategies, custom commands and integrations with plugins like WorldGuard and Multiverse allow you to completely control every aspect of spawns and homes, so that unique edge or setup you want, chances are good that HSP can do it for you.
Please read the FAQ before posting questions or tickets (especially Essentials users). Also there are Examples.
- Official releases are on the Files tab of this page
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Jenkins
HomeSpawnPlus has these Features:
- Multi-world homes (one-home per world, multiple homes per world or even just one global home, your choice)
- Specific control as to what happens on events such as player login, player death, typing /spawn or /home commands using strategies. Should the user always stay on the same world? Spawn at the nearest of multiple spawns (ie. graveyard concept)? Maybe they always go to a specific group spawn on that world (for PvP factions, perhaps)? Your choice.
- Ability to set a one-time new player spawn point
- Cooldowns and warmups Can be set to cancel on movement or damage. Advanced details here.
- Economy support (via Vault) to optionally charge players for commands
- Home limits, definable per-group or per-permission. More documentation.
- Configurable per-world or per-permission for just about every option (events, cooldowns, warmups, costs, homeLimits)
- Define your own custom commands Documentation here
- WorldGuard region-spawn support (allow people to spawn at WG region spawn when inside that WG region)
- Ability to visit homes other people have set, on any world (controlled by Permissions)
- Language localization Also you can customize any message in HSP. Details here.
- Home invites - documentation here
- Set homes by clicking on a bed: read bed-related options documentation.
- Dynmap integration built in, very configurable to meet your own needs
- Persistence choice: Sqlite (default), MySQL or YAML
- Standard YML config.yml: with live reloading in-game (/hsp rc)
- Import home data from other plugins (Essentials 2.9, CommandBook 2.1 and SpawnControl v0.8)
- Download HomeSpawnPlus.jar and put it in your Bukkit plugins folder
- Startup Bukkit, HomeSpawnPlus will automatically put the default config.yml into plugins/HomeSpawnPlus/config.yml
- Configure config.yml to your liking, then either '/hsp rc' to live reload the config, or restart your server.
This plugin was designed to work with Vault, WEPIF, PEX, Permissions 2.x/3.x, or any Superperms-compatible plugin. Please read more about permissions here.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier The server's version of Java Whether the server is in offline or online mode The plugin's version The server's version The OS version/name and architecture The core count for the CPU The number of players online The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
Have an issue? Got a new idea?
If you find a bug or have an enhancement request, please create a ticket so I don't lose track of the request or issue in a comment stream. If you have a basic question, feel free to post in the comments here or visit the forums on forums.bukkit.org.
Thanks to @Timberjaw for the awesome work on SpawnControl that gave me a great base to start from!
Table of contents
- 1 Please read the FAQ before posting questions or tickets (especially Essentials users). Also there are Examples.
- 2 Versions
- 3 HomeSpawnPlus has these Features:
- 4 Installation:
- 5 Additional info
- 6 Under the hood: How HSP works
- 7 Examples
- 8 Spawn strategy documentation
- 9 Advanced Cooldown and Warmup information
- 10 User Command Reference
- 11 Admin Command Reference
- 12 Permissions
- 13 Changelog
- 14 Source Code
- 15 Metrics plugin
- 16 Have an issue? Got a new idea?
- Date created
- Sep 26, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 08, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files