HomeSpawnPlus (HSP) / SpawnControl: the buck stops here for maximum flexibility for Home/Spawn control. HSP has flexible events and strategies that you can customize. This plugin was built to make the simple things simple and the hard things possible. Just want a good, precise plugin for multiworld /home and /spawn? Install and go! Maybe your needs are a bit more advanced and you want certain things to happen on some worlds, but not on others? No problem, HomeSpawnPlus has you covered.
Please read the FAQ before posting questions or tickets (especially Essentials users). Also there are Examples.
- CraftBukkit v1.7.2: HomeSpawnPlus v18.104.22.168-SNAPSHOT (use Jenkins link a few lines down)
- CraftBukkit v1.6.4: HomeSpawnPlus v22.214.171.124 (build #46 on Jenkins, never officially released)
- CraftBukkit v1.6.2: HomeSpawnPlus v1.7.7
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Older versions and Why so many versions?
HomeSpawnPlus has these Features:
- Multi-world homes (one-home per world, multiple homes per world or even just one global home, your choice)
- Specific control as to what happens on events such as player login, player death, typing /spawn or /home commands using strategies. Should the user always stay on the same world? Spawn at the nearest of multiple spawns (ie. graveyard concept)? Maybe they always go to a specific group spawn on that world (for PvP factions, perhaps)? Your choice.
- Ability to set a one-time new player spawn point
- Cooldowns and warmups Can be set to cancel on movement or damage. Advanced details here.
- Economy support (via Vault) to optionally charge players for commands
- Home limits, definable per-group or per-permission. More documentation.
- Configurable per-world or per-permission for just about every option (events, cooldowns, warmups, costs, homeLimits)
- Define your own custom commands Documentation here
- WorldGuard region-spawn support (allow people to spawn at WG region spawn when inside that WG region)
- Ability to visit homes other people have set, on any world (controlled by Permissions)
- Language localization Also you can customize any message in HSP. Details here.
- Home invites - documentation here
- Set homes by clicking on a bed: read bed-related options documentation.
- Dynmap integration built in, very configurable to meet your own needs
- Persistence choice: Sqlite (default), MySQL or YAML
- Standard YML config.yml: with live reloading in-game (/hsp rc)
- Import home data from other plugins (Essentials 2.9, CommandBook 2.1 and SpawnControl v0.8)
It sounds complicated; it seems bulky and it must be big & slow! Read this note on complexity and performance if you're thinking this or just want to keep things simple.
- Download HomeSpawnPlus.jar and put it in your Bukkit plugins folder
- Startup Bukkit, HomeSpawnPlus will automatically put the default config.yml into plugins/HomeSpawnPlus/config.yml
- Configure config.yml to your liking, then either '/hsp rc' to live reload the config, or restart your server.
This plugin was designed to work with Vault, WEPIF, PEX, Permissions 2.x/3.x, or any Superperms-compatible plugin. Please read more about permissions here.
Most current default config-yml is always available here.
Have an issue? Got a new idea?
If you find a bug or have an enhancement request, please create a ticket so I don't lose track of the request or issue in a comment stream. If you have a basic question, feel free to post in the comments here or visit the forums on forums.bukkit.org.
Thanks to @Timberjaw for the awesome work on SpawnControl that gave me a great base to start from!
Table of contents
- 1 Please read the FAQ before posting questions or tickets (especially Essentials users). Also there are Examples.
- 2 Versions
- 3 HomeSpawnPlus has these Features:
- 4 Installation:
- 5 Additional info
- 6 Under the hood: How HSP works
- 7 Examples
- 8 Spawn strategy documentation
- 9 Advanced Cooldown and Warmup information
- 10 User Command Reference
- 11 Admin Command Reference
- 12 Permissions
- 13 Changelog
- 14 Have an issue? Got a new idea?
- Date created
- Sep 26, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 05, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files