I don't have the time to keep this project updated anymore - there are also some alternatives out there, if you wish to take it over under a new name, then send me a PM.
Spawns first time users in a different location
Do you have a tutorial area that you have to go through every time you respawn? Not anymore! HeroSpawn allows you to set a new spawn point called a "HeroSpawn", so when a user joins your server for the first time, they'll spawn there instead!
HeroSpawn 2.0 also works with multiple worlds, when a user joins a world on your server for the first time, you can send them to the "HeroSpawn" of that world.
- MultiWorld Support (Finally :) )
- Easy to use commands
- Knows who's already joined! (Even before the plugin was installed)
- /herospawn - Lists help for commands you have permission to use
- /herospawn set (herospawn.set) - Sets the HeroSpawn of the world you are in to your current location
- /herspawn tp [world] (herospawn.tp) - Teleports you to the herospawn of the world given, or the current world you are in.
If Permissions is not installed, only OPs will be able to use these commands.
- Re-wrote from scratch
- Multiworld Support!
- Improved /herospawn tp command
- Public Release
- First Working Version for Herocraft
- Date created
- Sep 02, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 20, 2012
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
- Recent files