Cool health bars above mobs' and players' heads, a must-have for RPG and PvP servers! No Spout required. Everything is customizable, you can use permissions and even create your personal health bars.
Quote from filoghost:
Do you want cool holograms in Minecraft? Check out my new plugin, Holographic Displays!
- Customize the text over a mob head (name, health and max health)!
- Customize the health bar for players, prefix + suffix, on the name tag, and for players (see the customization page)
- Option to always show health bars
- Health bars disappear after a configurable time
- No Spout or client mods required
- Easy drag and drop install
- World selection for mobs and players
- Will notify the console when an update is released on bukkit dev (on reload) and players with permission
- Shows amount of health below the player's tag (With configurable name, no health bars there. Why?)
- Shows on custom named mobs and restores the name after the bar has disappeared.
Donations are really appreciated, it's a good way to say thanks to the developer :) Thanks to my donators:
KrustyLv - pvp-raids.com
Vlaminations - ServerOphion.com
Felix Huber - Gun-game.de
xXTreePuncherXx - Punchcraft.us
Grave9912 - Timepvp.com
Zeroi9 - Dartpace.com
Bobacadodl - Atercraft.com
Malvagio87 - 10hearts.com
Chalkie19 - Tagcraftmc.com
dakotadamico6 - Dakotakraft.com
Follow this page: make your plugin compatible!
This plugin is compatible with:
- Colored Tags
- EpicBoss (set hooks -> epicboss: true)
- MobArena (set override-other-scoreboard: true)
- McMMO (use the latest version, it will be fine)
- Citizens (you can't turn off the health for citizens, under the name, because it's displayed on all the human entities)
- Permission Health
- Sentry for Citizens (v1.3.7+)
- Heroes (use latest version)
Not compatible with:
- NametagEdit - may crash players, alternative plugin: Colored Tags
- Other plugin that uses the scoreboard (but if the use the main scoreboard, you can try to turn off permission and world disabling to make them compatible)
- TagAPI (It could make players show 0 HP and hide team names; works with mob health bars)
More languages: Please read the FAQ before posting!
Portuguese by AbsintoJ
youtube.com/watch?v=UzluUffNN-o by Techhut
youtu.be/WCnYzl8kQbc by Ultibyte
youtu.be/jYl5I8d9NGU by Failboat103
Please read the FAQ before posting!
- Date created
- Mar 23, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 28, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Health Bar
- Recent files