With Minecraft 1.4 there is possibility to place Steve's head, but only with default skin... But now it's time for change! This plugin allows you to set Steve's skull to other player one. With this plugin you can also allow player to collect heads from killed mobs or players.
- Put Heads.jar to your plugin directory.
- Restart the server.
- Customize config.yml and lang.yml
- /head - gives you your own head.
- /head [nick] - add head with skin to your inventory.
- /head [nick] [player] - gives head to some player
- /heads help - show heads help.
- /heads nick - show owner nick of skull you're looking at.
- /heads version - shows heads version.
- /heads reload - reloads the plugin files.
- heads.addown - allows you to use /head.
- heads.addnamed - allows you to use /head [nick].
- heads.give - allows you to use /head [nick] [player].
- heads.version - allows you to use /heads version.
- heads.reload - allows you to use /heads reload.
- heads.nick - allows you to use /heads nick
- heads.update - allows you to get plugin update message.
- Updated to Craftbukkit 1.4.7
- Rewritted file creation code
- Rewritted update check code
- Added new help menu
- Added /heads nick command
- Added /heads version command
- Added configuration
- Added language configuration
- Added head drop after death
- Added head-to-inventory option
- Code optimalization
- 1.0 - Initial release.
- Date created
- Oct 28, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files