THIS PLUGIN IS 1.1-R5 COMPATIBLE.
hBroadcast allows a server admin to send out broadcasts to all players on the server, and allows for full customization of the message format. This plugin was requested and it seems like it might be useful to a certain number of people, seeing as I have not found something like it here yet.
- Personal admin broadcasts
- Edit formatting and tag of messages
- Configuration: The config file is stored at /plugins/hBroadcast/config.yml Adding &(colorcode) will apply a color when the message is sent. To see what this means, check out the default message layout and tinker with it a bit. All the color codes here are useable:
In addition, using &usr will add the username of the person who sent it, and &msg will add the broadcast's text.
- /hb <message> - make a broadcast to the server
Permissions Currently supported permissions:
- Built in Bukkit Permissions Otherwise, it will default to is op or is not op. If you want me to add support for a certain permissions plugin, please leave a response.
- hb.use - Ability to broadcast a message to the server.
- Added fully custom message layouts
- Added permissions
- Added customization for tags
- Added customization for username
- First release!
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Nov 17, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 26, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files