~ A new age of logging and anti-grief **
First up we would like to thank all of those who have had faith in us over these long and tedious last few months. A big shout out goes to the folks at mossycobble.com who provided us with our initial testing server. Also a thanks to http://kbgservers.com/ who now host our Jenkins.
- DiddiZ (Retired / Inactive)
- oliverw92 (Retired / Inactive)
- 7H3LaughingMan (Big thanks to him for stepping up to the plate)
- Download the latest build off DevBukkit, here is a BukGet link for you other people. If you are feeling adventurous head over to our Jenkins http://guardian.nekotech.tk:8080/job/Guardian/ and pick a dev build.
- Put Guardian.jar into your server plugins folder.
- Upon first load Guardian will automagically generate the default config files for you, and even download the latest MySQL bridge. Yes at this stage you NEED MySQL. If you wish to try at a different version of the bridge or for some reason cannot download it, http://guardian.nekotech.tk:8080/job/Guardian-MySQL/Guardian-MySQL-RB/artifact/target/Guardian-MySQL.jar is the link to use. Simply put it in plugins/Guardian
- I'm sure all of you are familiar with setting up a MySQL db from your days of of Logblock / Hawkeye. Simply visit your config.yml change the DB setting, reload and away you go.
- As these are still development / alpha builds, all actions implemented at this time are logged. If you find your database growing waay to quickly turn off Block Flow and Block Fade logging. An empty server still generates hundreds of these a minute.
- If you are running a server on a VPS with bigger than 1gb of ram, I suggest you try this my.cnf file provided by GoMySQL, it provides a nice performance balance: http://www.pastie.org/3773033
- The default tool is Sponge, use /guardian tool toolblock to get it, simply place or click with it to get log results. You will need the guardian.tools.toolblock permission
- /guardian tools toolblock will disable this tool.
- /guardian help <- Get help on these commands
- /guardian search <- Search the Guardian database, currently only the LogBlock action syntax is supported, eg, /guardian search player md_5 area 5 since 1d
- /guardian page <- view page <x> of your last search
- /guardian rollback <- Rollback the matching parameter (same syntax as search)
- /guardian tool <- Use /guardian tool <name>to enable your tool (Sponge, toolblock by default) and /guardian /tool disable to disable it.
guardian.lookup guardian.rollback guardian.tools.toolname
Helping us out with feedback
Metrics To determine popularity of versions, features, and lingering usage, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
Issues Report errors using the ticket system and be sure that you are checking all closed issues before. Any error reported in the comment area may be deleted and ignored. Also make sure to check your tickets often and report in when a build or release has fixed the issue. How to Report a Bug
- Date created
- Nov 27, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 16, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files