Do NOT use GrandExchange with any 1.7 Bukkit/Spigot build!!
If you are switching to 1.7, I suggest you back up all your GrandExchange data just in case, and REMOVE GrandExchange.jar from your /plugins folder to assure no harm will be done.
In Minecraft 1.7, item ids and data values are no longer used. I hope you understand why this is fatal for GrandExchange and why it will take me a lot of time to update.
I originally made this plugin for my own server, but I've decided to share it with the community.
( Tags: Grand Exchange RuneScape RS Rune Scape GE Shop Trading Plugin Mod Chest Sign Command GUI Player Server Economy iConomy boseconomy fun money pay gold offer offers trade simple )
How does this shop/trading plugin work?
People use /buy and /sell to create buy and sell offers
Offers are automatically linked and players get a message when offers are completed
If offers are completed (or for example 20 out of 40 stone was bought) but an owner is offline, the items/money will be placed in a Collection Box for him
Players use /collect to collect the items/money they earned before
Here you can find a list of the commands and permissions:
Immense list of features
- Make shops with commands
- Make shops on slabs
- Buy or sell
- Link shops together
- System automatically completes fitting buy and sell offers!
- Browse through all available offers
- Have your own collection box of items and money while you're offline
- Multiworld support
- WorldGuard http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grandexchangeplugin/pages/configuration/}region support
- Language support
- Configurable if needed
- Smart item names
- Supports custom block and item names
- Supports modded blocks and items
- Supports enchantments
- Supports books
- Supports dyed armor
- Supports fireworks
- Supports potions and custom potions
- Supports maps
- Supports custom player heads
- Connects to Vault, works with all economy plugins
- Create 'admin' infinite offers
- Automatically saves
- See in-game trade history
- Has optional permissions
- Works on Java 6 and 7
- Supports shops emitting redstone on purchases
- Supports Notifications
- Imports GE 1 data
- Change all configuration at runtime
- All commands are changeable from for example /buy to /ge buy _______________________________________________________________________________________
This video has been created by huffmanbran on YouTube. It is not a complete description of all features, but it definitely is a great introduction to what GE can do and how to use some features.
Post them in the comments below or create a Ticket.
If you create a tutorial video with the features, I'll gladly add you as Documenter to the project :)
- Average price look-up
- Logs and statistics
- Stock chests
- Sign shops
- Automatic back-ups
- Date created
- May 31, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 13, 2013
- Development stage
- GrandExchange license
- Curse link
- Recent files