This plugin handles giving out gifts to players when they join on certain types of days:
- Their birthday if registered
- Their first played anniversary
- Arbitrary defined dates
For any event an announcement can optionally be made to all players. For instance, for their birthday you might configure a message letting everyone know its their birthday. Gifts can optionally be received after an event should the player miss logging on. You can configure any number of items to give to a player and each item can have any number of enchantments. Items are given when the player logs on.
Safeguards are in place to keep a player from changing their birthday to get additional gifts and to keep announcements from occurring too frequently. Even if the player changes their configured birthday to another date they will not receive another gift till the following year.
- /birthday get - Gets a player's birthday if set
- /birthday set MM-dd - Sets the birthday for a player
- /anniversary - Gets a player's first play anniversary, the date when they first joined the server
- /events list - Lists all configured events and their dates
- /events info - Detailed info about an event, including which gifts are given
- /events give - Admin command to give the items from an event to a player
- /events reset - Admin command to reset the gift status of a player for an event
- /events reload - Reloads the events config file from disk
When configuring items use either the Minecraft item id number or a name as it appears in the Bukkit Material class documentation. For enchantments you can again use a numerical enchantment id or the enchantment's name in the Bukkit Enchantment class documentation.
When testing a configuration use the "/events reload" command to check for errors without needing to restart the server.
The permissions are very simple and allow you restrict access for certain users:
- giftevents.birthday - Default: true
- giftevents.anniversary - Default: true
- giftevents.events - Default: true
- giftevents.admin - Default: false
- Date created
- Mar 05, 2013
- Last update
- May 09, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files