Extra Hard Mode changes the game rules to create NEW, INTERESTING CHALLENGES for players who have mastered the core game. Unlike Mojang's "hard" mode or other plugins' "hardcore" modes which just punish you more for making mistakes without actually changing game mechanics, Extra Hard Mode delivers interesting new challenges for advanced players.
- You can enable specific features only for specific worlds, Check here
- Save yourself some time! Check "Troubleshooting and Common Questions" for the answer to your question.
- Here is a playlist of a few 1 minute clips showcasing some features
- If you have any questions feel free to ask, post bugs / feature suggestions in ticket section
- For anti-grief, avoid plugins that disable explosions entirely, because that will undermine the cave-in mechanic and the new improved TNT.
- Avoid plugins which allow players to teleport themselves out of danger when they're in combat or lost. Especially avoid plugins which add commands like /home, /back, and /tpa, since they will undermine the difficulty VERY much. Consider instead a teleportation plugin like Population Density, which allows players to teleport only between teleportation posts it places on the surface every 400 blocks.
- You might want to look into balancing villagers. Having diamond gear tradable for very easily farmable materials will undermine the difficulty. I use Rebalance Villagers to make the trades harder.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Config options that are activated, allowing me to see what people use (or don't)
You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish. If you want to see the stats, you can go here
Sources can be found on github here. Contributions, pull requests and feedback are appreciated :).
Development builds of this project can be acquired on the projects github page. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Please report bugs in the ticket section :)!
Servers running ehm
If you want to be added, add a comment with your server, preferably with a website and your ip.
Credits and Thanks
- BigScary for creating this project
- Mitsugaru for implementing awesome utility classes
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 12, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU Affero General Public License version 3 (AGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Extra Hard Mode
- Recent files