The commands for this plugin are fairly simple. They use a base command of /frogbox, which can be substituted with /fb or /box. While explaining commands, I will use these to denote command arguments: <Required>, [Optional], and Choice 1|Choice 2.
- /fb [help] - Sends the user a help message with the commands that they can use. If the user does not have access to a certain command, it will not show here.
- /fb open|use - The command that allows the user to open a FrogBox. Selects an item or command from the list that is configured. If the user does not have any boxes to open, they will be told such and they will receive nothing.
- /fb check - Sends a message to the user with the amount of FrogBoxes they can currently open.
- /fb gift <player> <amount> - Transfers the specified amount of the user's boxes to the specified player, should they have sufficient boxes to give. If not, nothing happens and an error is returned.
- Admin: /fb give <player> <amount> - Gives the specified use the specified amount of boxes.
- Admin: /fb giveall <amount> - Gives every player who has ever logged into the server the specified amount of boxes.
- Admin: /fb reload|r - Reloads the configuration.
- Date created
- Dec 03, 2012
- Last updated
- Dec 04, 2012