Gives those who use the command a random item from a configurable list, or runs a command on them from that same list.
BB 1.5.1-R0.1(same version as 1.4.7-R1.0 - tested)
DescriptionThis plugin allows you to give users a 'FrogBox,' which, when opened, selects a configured value from a list of items and commands to give the player or run from the console on the player. Alongside this, you can make your own messages to send to your player when they get something, configurable per-item. The can give boxes to one player at a time, or give every player who has played your server some boxes to open, making it nice for a donation item or a nice gift for the holidays. The commands are even usable from console, making them compatible with automated donation plugins, such as BuyCraft!
DownloadIf you want to use permissions with FrogBox when they are implemented, you will need Vault. You do not need it otherwise.
Build date: 30 December 2012
BukkitDev Download: Latest Build
Bugs and Feature RequestsBug reports & Feature Requests
- Fully configurable list of items or commands for the server to give or run on the player.
- Configurable message to send to the player when they receive their item or the server invokes their command.
- Ability to give all users who have ever joined the server however many FrogBoxes you want.
- Give one player however many FrogBoxes.
- Users can give some of their own boxes to another player (i.e. selling their own to other players).
- Got an idea? Suggest it in the comments or create a ticket regarding your idea!
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Dec 03, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 30, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files