WHAT IS IT?
This is a plugin which allows you to protect item frames and paintings.
Thanks for over 16000 downloads!
- prevent players from knocking down item frames and paintings
- create protected item frames and paintings
- set the owner of protected item frames and paintings
- stop placing multiple item frames at the same place
- prevent players from cheating items by putting them into item frames in gamemode Creative
- stop creepers, tnt and all the other things from destroying protectet frames/paintings
- stop pistons from destroying protectet frames/paintings
- autoprotect the blocks that frames/paintings are hanging on
- MySql support
- permissions support
- Minecraft 1.6.2 compatible
NEW VERSION 2.2:
- added: new language (Turkish)
- added: command shortcuts (protect → p, remove → r, info → i, owner → o, lang → l)
- added: config option to en-/disable the is there a frame where I want to place this block check stop_block_placing_over_frames
- changed: rewrote some parts of the code
- fixed: big lag on server start when you're using MySql
There is a bug in 1.6 / 1.7 that causes a doubling of the data on each save.
Unfortunately, the whole MySql database have to be cleared because it may take hours to load the data and see which entries are identical (the databases may have a size of multiple millions of entries).
you've used version 1.6 or 1.7 and you're storing your data in a MySql database, the plugin will automatically reset your database on first start.
you have to protect all the frames and paintings again
sorry for that, it's my fault
- Make sure your server is running at least CraftBukkit 1.4.2-R0.2 or newer
- Put the FrameProtect.jar into your plugins folder and restart the server.
|frameProtect.autoprotect.*||none||The plugin will automatically protect the frames/paintings the player places.|
|frameProtect.protect.*||/fp protect||Protect an item frame/painting.|
|frameProtect.protect.*||/fp remove||Remove the protection from an item frame/painting.|
|frameProtect.place.*||none||Allows the player to place/destroy item frames/paintings.|
|frameProtect.info.*||/fp info||Allows the player to get infos about an item frame/painting.|
|frameProtect.ignorecreative||none||The player CAN add Items to frames in GM creative.|
|frameProtect.admin||none||All other permissions.|
|frameProtect.admin||none||Allows the player to destroy any item frame/painting.|
|frameProtect.admin||/fp lang||Change the language.|
|frameProtect.admin||/fp owner||Allows the player to define the owner of a protected frame/painting.|
|frameProtect.admin||/fp reload||Reload the config.yml|
instead of /fp you can also use /frameprotect
Notice: instead of .*, which means it's for frames and pictures, you can put .frame or .painting
if you for example want to allow your players to get infos about paintings but not item frames, you can give them the permission frameProtect.info.painting
#set the language (de/en/nl/hu/custom) language: de #disable [FrameProtect] Saving data to disk... in the console disable_consoleMessages: false #disable the messages when you create/destroy a private frame/painting disable_create_and_destroy_messages: false #if false, frames/paintings will die when there's no block behind them. disable_natural_breaking: false #if false frames/paintings will be destroyed if a creeper explodes near them disable_breaking_by_mobs: true #if true you can't place blocks at the same place as frames stop_block_placing_over_frames: true #if true blocks with frames/paintings on them can only be destroyed by their owners and admins protect_blocks: true #false = use files / true = try to use MySql use_MySql: false #some MySql configurations mysql_host: localhost mysql_port: '3306' mysql_database: database mysql_username: username mysql_password: password #Don't change this! It's to see if FrameProtect has to import files from an older FrameProtect version. do_not_change_this: false #true = reset the MySql database on reload (deletes all protections; doesn't do anything when you don't use MySql) resetDataBase: false
FrameProtect is available in six languages (German, English, Dutch, Hungarian, French and Turkish). If you want to change the language type in /cfour lang <DE|EN|NL|HU|FR|TR|custom>
|custom||custom||loads the texts from the languagefile||by you|
- pistons may destroy paintings
- only the block where you placed a painting is protected (same for pistons)
If you find a bug, please write me a comment or a PM.
perhaps add commands add mysql support for saver and faster datastorage add a database clean-up perhaps add support for protecting pictures prevent placing blocks over item frames/paintings stop pistons from destroying frames/paintings multilanguage support fix language.yml protect blocks with protectet frames on them rewrite the mysql part (very bad programmed; was my first mysql project)
- add a feature to respawn disapeared frames
- maybe add the possibility to protect signs
by BukkitSE (svenska)
by TheRickBoy (English)
by iArMineCraft (العربية)
- Date created
- Nov 04, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 27, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files