What is FramePicture?
FramePicture is a Plugin, who can show Pictures in your Frames.
-> How to install
1. Download the newest FramePicture.jar
2. Download the newest ProtocolLib from http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/protocollib/
3. Stop your Server
4. Drop the FramePicture.jar into your plugins folder.
5. Drop the ProtocolLib.jar into your plugins folder.
6. Start your Server
7. See the Tutorial
1. Install the Plugin and ProtocolLib.
2. Join to your Server.
3. Set a Frame
4. Search a photo for the frame
5. Type "/fp set URL" in the chat
6. Click on a item frame entity
-> Supported file formats
FramePicture supports the File Formats .gif (no animations), .png and .jpg.
This Plugin supports Multilanguage.
message.yml Downloads: English (Standard), Deutsch, France (by cocoman37), Czech (by jaraxxx), Portuguese (by LCastr0), Polish (by Alsiokowsky), Spanish (by jaime29010), Dutch (by Jhtzb), Russian (by Igor1998), Danish (by fungreenfox)
You can make Translates and send me the messages.yml!
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 13, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files