What is FramePicture?
FramePicture is a Plugin, who can show Pictures in your Frames.
-> How to install
1. Download the newest FramePicture.jar from DevBukkit.org
2. Stop your Server
3. Drop the FramePicture.jar into your plugins folder.
4. Start your Server
5. See the Tutorial
1. Install the Plugin.
2. Join to your Server.
3. Set a Frame
4. Search a Photo for the Frame
5. Type "/fp set URL" in the Chat
6. Click on your Frame
7. Finish. You have the Picture in the Frame.
-> Supported file formats
FramePicture supports the File Formats .gif, .png and .jpg.
This Plugin supports Multilanguage.
message.yml Downloads: English (Standard), Deutsch, France (by cocoman37), Czech (by jaraxxx), Portuguese (by LCastr0), Polish (by Alsiokowsky), Spanish (by jaime29010), Dutch (by Jhtzb), Russian (by Igor1998)
You can make Translates and send me the messages.yml!
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2013
- Last update
- May 18, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files