Standard Installation and Basic Test
Just drop the FoundDiamonds.jar in your plugins folder and reload!
If you're an OP, continue to the next step. If not, give yourself the permission
(You'll give normal players
fd.broadcast for broadcasts, and
fd.monitor for admin messages and light level monitoring.)
The best way to test the plugin and verify that it's working is to find some natural iron or coal and break it! You should see a message.
Note: FoundDiamonds does not announce blocks that a player has placed (Unless an OP or a player with the fd.* permission uses /fd clearplaced after placing the block)
Note: Only Players with fd.broadcast can see the broadcasts (this plugin requires permissions)
Permissions, commands, and configuration file information
- FoundDiamonds Wiki Main
- Configuration File
- Setting up admin messages and/or light level monitoring
- Merged in the super mega trap pull request! This makes trap blocks absolutely awesome. Try /fd trap !!!
- Added new trap permissions for better management. More on this later (when it's complete and working. next version likely)
- Re-licensed plugin under GPLv3 to prevent mean people from ever hiding the source code :(
- Improved (attempted to) help in menus to include explanations and examples
- /fd version - Now outputs the wiki and the link to the source code.
- Added aliases (shortcuts for commands. Usually the first letter. I'll add this documentation somewhere)
- Fixed multiple typographical errors. (how did these slip by for so long?)
- Added @LightLevel@ and @LightPercent@ for broadcast messages
- Minor performance enchanement - fixed a bug where light level checks were checking a couple extra blockfaces.
- Is the ore you broke a block that was placed by you or someone else. Do /fd clearplaced?
- Is the world you're breaking ores in listed in /fd world list?
- Are you using the latest version of FoundDiamonds? /fd version
- Are you using the CB build this was built against?
- Are you breaking ore in creative mode with creative mode disabled in the config?
- Did you make changes to the config and forget to do /fd reload?
If none of the above helped you, it's likely that you have found a bug. Please report the bug along with your config.yml and any errors in the console you may be receiving so I can look into it.
- itsatacoshop247 - Original concept
- CeramicTitan - Providing unparalleled support
- Team Haven (HAVENmc.com) for an awesome logo
- nossr and GJ - Help in IRC for making the plugin compatible with mcMMO
- snoepje0 - Making traps a lot better.
- SAKingShibby - Updating traps for emerald ore
This plugin will always be free and open source, but I'd still never reject free money. (Who would?) Donate button towards the top right :)
- Date created
- Mar 05, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 23, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files