Video of it in action, thanks to IngrownPenguin: -YouTube Link-
Have you ever wanted to fly with airplanes on your server? or maybe have turrets that people can use and fire tons of arrows at people?
FlyingCarts does just this for you - it allows you to fly around, creating more gameplay and fun. You can turn on guns for the planes, and then you can blast people to bits below you. If you want turrets, but no flying, simply turn off flying in the config and then you can dominate the battlefield.
How to use
Simply drag the .jar file into your plugins folder.
Setting up config
Open up FlyingCart's config file by going to plugins/FlyingCarts/config.yml You will see several default options in there:
- explodeOnImpact - when set to true, minecarts will explode and cause damage to environment when they crash
- killPassengerOnImpact - when set to true, the rider will die instantly when they crash
- destroyMinecartOnImpact - when set to true, the minecart will disappear when they crash
- flyingMinecarts - enable and disable flying minecarts
- upperLimit - maximum height for flying
- lowerLimit - minimum height for flying
- flyPermission - permission node used for flying
- arrowsPermission - permission node used for shooting arrows while in minecart
How to use
Simply right click a minecart and steer with mouse. Left click to fire arrows.
/reloadcarts - reload the config file without having to reload the whole server